ADVERTISEMENT

Braylon Mullins news

University-6

Sophomore
Sep 28, 2017
Per Polacheck on KSR+ Mullins has cancelled visits to Tenn and Duke. He will visit Indiana Sep 20 and then UK last in Oct. Looks like UK is verry much still in play for him as of right now.

OIP.sDHZY7588hkneXeF4DvTCQHaD4

sure would like to add this youngster
with a screen and move offense featuring Mullings & JJ + a point guard that can score & make the right pass on time, it would be as
much fun as the Pitino days. This would also leave driving lanes for dunks for the big guys.
But I am afraid this will be another NIL decision.. I am sure that IU has a bundle ready to hand to him, while UK
won't have that much available. The love of $ will out weight the love of the game

But but that Indiana fan on here told me Kentucky wasn’t getting a visit anymore and they were out of it
Wasn’t just me. KSR reported it too. It’s supposedly back on and his high school coach came out today and said he might still visit Tennessee. So something got reported out of his camp. I’m tapping out on this one as the info is suspect.

Wasn’t just me. KSR reported it too. It’s supposedly back on and his high school coach came out today and said he might still visit Tennessee. So something got reported out of his camp. I’m tapping out on this one as the info is suspect.
I’m just joking with ya, it’s all good, knowing recruiting he can change his mind again and Kentucky will not get a visit. Nothing with recruiting surprises me anymore

I’m just joking with ya, it’s all good, knowing recruiting he can change his mind again and Kentucky will not get a visit. Nothing with recruiting surprises me anymore
I hope what we are seeing is that Kentucky is in good shape with Lewis and Wilson(in the fold) and are zeroing in on either a three guard lineup with Mullins and Johnson at the wings or a tradition/tall lineup with Ament at the 3 and Wilson at the 4.

Of course all the recent good vibes for Lewis and Wilson may be smoke and we don’t either. In that case, maybe we sell Mullins on being the wing opposite of Johnson as the lead guard.

As you said, it probably will change 10 times before any of them commit.

I hope what we are seeing is that Kentucky is in good shape with Lewis and Wilson(in the fold) and are zeroing in on either a three guard lineup with Mullins and Johnson at the wings or a tradition/tall lineup with Ament at the 3 and Wilson at the 4.

Of course all the recent good vibes for Lewis and Wilson may be smoke and we don’t either. In that case, maybe we sell Mullins on being the wing opposite of Johnson as the lead guard.

As you said, it probably will change 10 times before any of them commit.
I think Mullins ends up at UConn

Reactions: FitchandMurray29
Per Polacheck on KSR+ Mullins has cancelled visits to Tenn and Duke. He will visit Indiana Sep 20 and then UK last in Oct. Looks like UK is verry much still in play for him as of right now.

OIP.sDHZY7588hkneXeF4DvTCQHaD4

What happened to UConn? I'm just assuming they are still in the mix (thought they were the leader up to this point.)

Moreno
JJ
Mullins
WILSON
Lewis

If that's Pope's first recruiting class UK then watch out because he's going to start taking over. That's a Caliapri pre 2020 class.
It may not happen, but it is not out of the realm of possibility and I think 3 of those are likely not one and done. You might have to fight off other schools, but as good as Lewis, Mullins and Moreno are, they will likely need a year 2 or three especially since this class is supposed to be full of pro potential.

Gotta love a kid who’s decided Duke is not even worth visiting.

Sounds like his decision is gonna come down to either IU or UK. They’ve got the home state advantage. We’ve got the everything else advantage.
Are there reports that UConn is no longer one of the 2-3 favorites for Mullins?

Gotta love a kid who’s decided Duke is not even worth visiting.

Sounds like his decision is gonna come down to either IU or UK. They’ve got the home state advantage. We’ve got the everything else advantage.
UConn is in the lead or is being reported as In the lead. I think it’s UConn vs IU and Kentucky playing catchup

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT