ADVERTISEMENT

Blackmon ???

To be fair, his dad was an elite talent who underperformed his potential at UK. Imagine it would have been a tricky legacy play.

Reactions: Fox2monk
To be fair, his dad was an elite talent who underperformed his potential at UK. Imagine it would have been a tricky legacy play.
We only care about legacy players who's parents were really good or something? I don't care if his dad was a water boy or Anthony Davis, if the kid is good enough, get him.

We didn’t get either one of his kids so I’m guessing he doesn’t like us too much or didn’t push them to come at least.

My gut is that his dad’s experience was a bit awkward because his career and time at Kentucky didn’t pan out as expected. So yeah, I would think maybe he wouldn’t push his kids this direction.

Just my thoughts on the matter. Would be like Richard Madison’s kids coming here.

Every reference would be to the father, and the less than glowing story would be re-told repeatedly.

Not like when your dad was MOP of the FF. Or even if your dad was a random bench warmer.

My gut is that his dad’s experience was a bit awkward because his career and time at Kentucky didn’t pan out as expected. So yeah, I would think maybe he wouldn’t push his kids this direction.

Just my thoughts on the matter. Would be like Richard Madison’s kids coming here.

Every reference would be to the father, and the less than glowing story would be re-told repeatedly.

Not like when your dad was MOP of the FF. Or even if your dad was a random bench warmer.
The master blaster

Reactions: Aike
Why people seem to think u can’t transfer from a small school to a big one and not be a difference maker I’ll never understand. We had proof on our own team with Reeves. He didn’t have the 5 star pedigree but still proved to be better than most.

True, but I doubt there are all that many of them who make significant contributions coming from small schools. We just hear about the ones who do.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT