ADVERTISEMENT

Bill Self is the victim. 😂😂😂

He's more fake than his hair.....Anyone who would actively recruit and sign Arterio Morris when he was carrying a battering charge that he later pleaded guilty to AFTER having already recruited Sherron Collins and Carlton Bragg and Josh Jackson and Lagerald Vick and Silvio DeSousa and whoever the five Kansas players were who took part in or witnessed the rape in the dorm that got covered up is worthy of nothing but contempt. I'm sure he was shocked when Morris raped a young woman on campus.

Also worthy of nothing but contempt: The administrators at KU and the fans who are Self's enablers.

Last edited:
Yea the NCAA probe tarnished him , like the scummy ass bastard had nothing to do with it !! If the NCAA has one once of guts and wanted to act like a real governing body like they are supposed to be his cheating ass would be out of a job ! Only a place like Kansas would keep the bastard that had five level on violations that were a proven fact !!

Bill Self wants to win, it doesn't matter what he has to do to do it. Him and Kansas have been shady a long time and have gotten away with it. To have 5 level one violations and him receive no punishment is ridiculous. They have a way of getting by without much ever happening as far as ineligible players and other things that other schools get hammered for.

KU skated with as little punishment as possible. Self and the KU program should be an embarrassment to their conference and college basketball. The NCAA and the media tiptoe around the issues at KU like they aren't allowed to talk about them at all.

Self comes out in attack mode and no one calls him for the sleazy dirt bag that he is.

Self hold winning above morality. It’s ok though, as he has been rewarded and revered for doing that for quite some time. There is only two other coaches I think who would have survived his level of cheating and disgusting behavior - Dean and Mike. Anyone else would have been skewered by the NCAA and the media. But these three men are above it all. Each of them are tremendously warped and disgusting narcissist assholes. Why do they get a pass? I wish I could understand it.

If he keeps recruiting rapists or murderers, he might become a victim. That’s what happens when you resort to anything to win like the scumbag he has proven himself to be.

• Haha
Reactions: Fox2monk
Where's the usual Self butt kissing we see on here from time to time, even from our own fans?

If you embrace him, Pearl, or Chris "Choke Me" Beard, I have questions about standards.

I'm not saying Cal is a saint, but we've yet to (knock on wood) had a major issue with him.

Self hold winning above morality. It’s ok though, as he has been rewarded and revered for doing that for quite some time. There is only two other coaches I think who would have survived his level of cheating and disgusting behavior - Dean and Mike. Anyone else would have been skewered by the NCAA and the media. But these three men are above it all. Each of them are tremendously warped and disgusting narcissist assholes. Why do they get a pass? I wish I could understand it.
You forgot to put Wooden in there. Liked the guy but unbelievable cheating went on for years!!

Bill Self says the NCAA probe tarnished his rep immensely. No Bill your systemic cheating tarnished your rep the NCAA just let you get away with it.

Story here
Bill Self blaming the NCAA for his reputation being damaging, would be like Joe Biden blaming the media for his low approval rating.

Where's the usual Self butt kissing we see on here from time to time, even from our own fans?

If you embrace him, Pearl, or Chris "Choke Me" Beard, I have questions about standards.

I'm not saying Cal is a saint, but we've yet to (knock on wood) had a major issue with him.
I can honestly say that the only Self love posts I've seen on here have been from KneeBurns and his crew.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT