ADVERTISEMENT

Big Z

Will be interesting to see if he dresses and warms up on Saturday. According to the Herald Leader article, after the 45 days, he cannot practice with the team. Maybe UK got an extension from NCAA? Or maybe the NCAA is telling them to expect a ruling this week.

Reactions: FitchandMurray29
It is despicable, and beyond that so stupid by the NCAA. There's this huge opportunity to promote college basketball internationally where a major program like Kentucky has a player from Croatia. You don't think the basketball lovers in the Balkans wouldn't be following Z as the majority of our games are major given the program and even can be found on YouTube. There is zero excuse for him not to cleared especially seeing others who have.

It is despicable, and beyond that so stupid by the NCAA. There's this huge opportunity to promote college basketball internationally where a major program like Kentucky has a player from Croatia. You don't think the basketball lovers in the Balkans wouldn't be following Z as the majority of our games are major given the program and even can be found on YouTube. There is zero excuse for him not to cleared especially seeing others who have.
It really is. Cal and Barnhart should use this and pressure the NCAA for a ruling. Should be a daily press quote or message on Twitter

The beauty of it all is we will win it all without him and then be able to moon the NCAA!

At this point, if Bradshaw is coming back and performs well, we really don't need Big Z. The reports out of practice have not been very glowing about him as he hasn't been on the court much. We have been pretty good at the 4/5 spot and Once Bradshaw is in the rotation there will not be any minutes for anyone extra.

At this point, if Bradshaw is coming back and performs well, we really don't need Big Z. The reports out of practice have not been very glowing about him as he hasn't been on the court much. We have been pretty good at the 4/5 spot and Once Bradshaw is in the rotation there will not be any minutes for anyone extra.

I agree. 8 man rotation is perfect for thus team. Burkes for emergency use.

Reactions: ncaaky
What reports out of practice. The only thing I’ve seen is a couple of players saying he is a really good shooter

I honestly don’t expect him to play.
So if he is cleared to play then at least that will be a pleasant surprise hopefully.

I asked a while back how many of our 7 footers will play at least 10 games this year. Beginning to look like Z won’t be one.

If Cal is having fun right now ..... throw 2 mobile, 3 pt shooting 7 fters on this team and give it some gas. They just gotta keep working and having fun. Stay outta their own way.

Reactions: Cowtown Cat

How do you know that? Is it because things normally don't turn out well for you or what?
No, lol I'm totally happy. Life could not have turned out better for me. But thing don't seem to turn out for UK in these situations. Bowie, Anderson in 97, Kanter, Recently Sharp, more recently 3, 7 footers at the SAME time. The NCAA hates UK AND Cow separately. Lifes treat me fine, UK... not so much!!

s-l1200.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT