ADVERTISEMENT

BIG BLUE MADNESS COUNTDOWN 22 DAYS

BGCATFAN2012

Junior
Gold Member
Aug 19, 2020
I'm not one to start useless threads but this one is worth the countdown. A new brand of UK Men's Basketball is almost upon us and Coach Pope has fielded a nice team. Looking forward to seeing the difference in a hungry coach working as our coach. I was in the boat of people that said it was time for change and we have to be ready for the outcome good or bad. Can't wait to start the roster talks and reading the board all day and night. GO CATS!!

I'm not one to start useless threads but this one is worth the countdown. A new brand of UK Men's Basketball is almost upon us and Coach Pope has fielded a nice team. Looking forward to seeing the difference in a hungry coach working as our coach. I was in the boat of people that said it was time for change and we have to be ready for the outcome good or bad. Can't wait to start the roster talks and reading the board all day and night. GO CATS!!
I like the word "hungry". I think that was one of the keys that has been missing for number of years.

Tickets distributed on Ticketmaster at 5 PM on September 27th. Due to renovations at Memorial, no ticket distribution there/campout.

Why isn't the Blue/ White game on TV?

I don't know, but it's a bummer.

You know what else was a bummer? When Adou Thiero shat himself last year on the team's bus ride on the way to the Louisville game. And you know what the worst part was, beyond the ungodly smell? He tried denying that he poopied his pants and said that he'd been pranked -- that it was actually D.J. Wagner who took a dump in Adou's pants. He went on to bizarrely explain that the night before D.J. must have taken a dookie in Adou's pants, and then Adou put the pants on the next morning without realizing there was poo inside. But no one believed him because he didn't smell all that morning and he didn't smell when they first got on the bus, but twenty minutes into the trip it came on like a wave. It almost got heated between Adou and D.J. You know, a lot of folks around the program lost a ton of respect for Adou that day since he didn't own up to making the pile of poop that was found in his trousers. The poop was his and he knows it.

Waiting for "Madness" be like :

Impatient-waiting.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT