ADVERTISEMENT

Best wishes to ALL of the Wildcats

Girthang

All-American
Dec 12, 2019
on this year's team. I really appreciated the effort and the heart yall displayed throughout the season, and was disappointed for you when your post-season ended. It wasn't on you and your teammates alone. It never was.

You did the best you could with the circumstances and strategy you were given. I've been there and know it's tough to win when you're put in a bad spot strategically. Know that the only "US vs THEM" you should've ever been coached into was your team vs your opponent each contest. The fans were the scapegoat of the coach, just as you were for the coach when you lost to Oakland. Shake it off and move forward.

I dont speak for everyone here, but I love and support you as Wildcats and always will. I am disappointed the former coach needlessly set you at odds with the fans here.

Whatever your decision, I wish all of you the best of success going forward. Would love to see you in UK Blue & White again, but understand if you feel the need to take advantage of the opportunity to move on. I hope you get great coaching and enjoy the rest of your playing days (that are way too short, no matter how long it lasts).

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT