ADVERTISEMENT

Battle tested and ready for for all comers

Dec 22, 2014
This team has faced almost every possible scenario and now seems to understand what it takes to win under each situation. Especially pleased with the progress of Lyles and Towns who are playing much looser and under control. Willie and the Harrison's still have a ways to go, but are crucial to the team's success. I really don't like how the Harrison's seem to sulk whenever they make stupid plays and get taken out. Can't help but feel like they have reached their ceiling and Cal must simply settle for what he can get from them....good and bad....the good can be awesome and the bad can be pretty pathetic at times, but overall they complete what should be a team and run for the history books.

Not even close to reaching their ceiling. One good performance does not mean they have maxed out. They have a long way to go offensively.

Reactions: sgrooms
I suppose I can see them becoming more consistent, but they will always be limited from a physical talent standpoint which is why they continue to make the same dumb mistakes along with the great plays.

Originally posted by CatBallou252:
I suppose I can see them becoming more consistent, but they will always be limited from a physical talent standpoint which is why they continue to make the same dumb mistakes along with the great plays.
Oh be quiet son. This team is not close to reaching its full potential, and once again some of our unintelligent fans have to call out the twins even after a good game.

Originally posted by CatBallou252:
Dumb mistakes are mental, not physical. You really don't know what you're talking about.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT