ADVERTISEMENT

bastille day ain't about the troops

Jul 8, 2016
Mansion
chaque année je vois des gens sur le facebook donne des mercis aux soldats pour le 14eme juillet. mecs, je suis ici à vous dire que cette fête-ci n'est pas pour les soldats. cette fête est pour ceux qui aiment boire de bière, la libertè, et qui sont les vrais français. si tu ne l'aimes pas, tu peux sortir.

Reactions: homeytheclown
menage a trois...foie gras...gene se qua

french-guy.jpg

Last edited:
La guillotine va réclamer son prix de sang. Gratuitement les donjons de l'innocent. Le roi s'agenouille, et laisser son royaume des mers.

Macron est soutenu par Rothschild. La dernière rumeur des e-mails de Macron Leaks est cette photo de lui avec Podesta. On dit que Podesta est un prêtre luciférien. Dieu bénisse l'internet.

Reactions: AustinTXCat
I'm finishing "Candide" by Voltaire -- I believe he wrote that while in the Bastille
The French Revolution is fascinating
And, yes, the associated Rush song (written by Robespierre I believe) -- is fully loaded awesome

I am trying to be very purposeful about my rambling tonight

So that's THAT for this here post

Reactions: AustinTXCat
French haven't the nature for war. Their gallic laziness combines with their latinate voluptuousness with the result that they would rather eat and make love with their faces than fight.

French haven't the nature for war. Their gallic laziness combines with their latinate voluptuousness with the result that they would rather eat and make love with their faces than fight.

Leur culture est assiégée et, à moins de décider de se battre sur leurs visages, ils seront enterrés dans l'entrejambe des immigrants et des réfugiés. Macron célébrera le jour du bâtard au lieu de la bastille. Les Italiens ont décidé de rendre le passeport de l'UE à plus de 100 000 si l'UE ne répond pas, ce qui permettra d'inonder davantage l'Europe.

About 4 miles from here there is one of the greatest climbing area's on earth. In Eldorado Canyon there's a simple 5.7 climb called the Bastille Crack. It's one of the most classic climbs on this planet. Just a simple walk up a slab of granite to some of us. Vive la France!

Except for that whole "stopping the Islamic advance with Charles Martel and company......and then helping us win the Revolution..........and Napoleon.......they get 1/2 for Charlemagne too don't they?

They've easily had 2 of the greatest military leaders the world has ever seen and also one of the most meaningful defenders of Europe -- AND the guy who was the essential shared patriarch of the Germans and French.....

They had a really good run

But they also faced two of the most relentless and technologically advanced collect of foes that ever waged war.

(Central Powers and, later the Axis)

There a lot more that's GREAT about their history and culture -- but they've long since decided that their fate is the collective fate of Europe & their supra-national "leadership"

the French are great people with a great and meaningful past

But --- they need to consider the notion of doing something different in order to obtain a different outcome

GDIT I really haven't meant to ramble like this
I've taken some education and I ** AM ** WIRED **

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT