ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball Roster - Long Highlight Videos

datboynamedtoy98

All-American
Gold Member
Dec 21, 2020
Wanted to post these all in one place for the people interested, long highlight packages of 30-40+ minutes, shows the whole play leading up to the guy scoring, gives a better view on how the players were used and their skillsets. Amari Williams missing for some reason. Included Robinson and my takeaways:

Jaxson Robinson

Much more complete game than being a 3&D set shooter. Crafty finishes and a very nice handle, knows how to use his length. Could be an elite scorer if he adds some more muscle in the offseason IMO. Reminds me of a shorter college Brandon Ingram.

Koby Brea

Stupidly high level perimeter shooter and shoots off the bounce and on the move. He's like having a really really good deep threat WR that the defense has to constantly double team deep. I want him taking 7+ threes a game, will be Kellan Grady on steroids for us.

Otega Oweh

Strong and lengthy, finishes really well through contact. Had to drive a ton in isolation scenarios at Oklahoma, he's gonna get alot of easy buckets from cutting and slipping screens in Pope's offense. Kind of like a more wing version of Cason Wallace but not as good of a shooter.

Andrew Carr

Strong post scorer but I'm more interested in his perimeter shooting and straight line drive ability, which I think Pope will tap into more. Got the sense watching that Wake Forest didn't have very many good passers, Carr could've shot 1-2 more threes a game if he got more perimeter passes when he was wide open.

Kerr Kriisa

Going to be a deadly shooter when he's off the ball, another guy I want taking a HIGH volume of threes. Still don't love his decision-making as a distributor but won't be asked to do anywhere near as much of that this year as he did at WVU or even Arizona.

Lamont Butler

The tape and his efficiency stats just don't match up with this guy. You watch him play and he's an athletic, lengthy, strong guard who seems to score at ease and has a smooth stroke but his numbers are bad. Maybe it's the offense or how he was used, not sure.

Brandon Garrison

He is going to be awesome in his second year here, and could very good next year if he just follows the same improvement track. Moves super well, big enough to hold his own down low, has good instincts and good hands (thank god). Can score down low on cuts, post moves etc. but also has a nice mid-range touch that he likes to go too.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News