ADVERTISEMENT

Barbie

IDK, I think it looks pretty funny given the simplistic premise. I hear people really liked it. Very self-aware, and lots of jokes for kids, and also jokes that were made for adults.

I'm just glad these are originals. I agree with what Coppola said, in that this and Oppenheimer are a win for cinema, as these are one-offs, and not some 67th Marvel movie. I will always take originality over Hollywood just cashing in on shit,

It's dull for long stretches and the last 10 minutes are just speechifying. We saw it last night and were unimpressed. I suspect it'll make a boodle -- brilliant marketing -- and disappear from memory.

Thank you. I'm surprising myself by saying this, but I won't go at you again anymore either.

EDIT: Also, she's a Christian and is trying to convince me to go to church with her so you'd probably like her as a person lol

Just a reminder.

Won't go at you as in, insult you in a way that is out of bounds. Debating you while throwing in a stalker comment is not out of bounds to me. But thanks for proving the stalker point again by doing this level of digging

Thanks for demonstrating that your word is not dependable.

Can’t believe there’s still grown men on here debating the gd Barbie movie. If you are, many cards are all revoked.

I best not see any more notifications from the post, ya heard me?

I’m not sure if you know this but when I said “I won’t go at you again,” that can mean something completely different to me than it does to you. And in this day and age, that should be okay.

I’m sorry if you were confused by the meaning of that statement.

• Haha
Reactions: Caveman Catfan
If grown men are STILL upset about this movie...
20tcsp00026a-002-excellent-burns-04-132-swatch_1024x.jpg

Reactions: JDHoss
I’m not sure if you know this but when I said “I won’t go at you again,” that can mean something completely different to me than it does to you. And in this day and age, that should be okay.

I’m sorry if you were confused by the meaning of that statement.

Reactions: Freetaxreturn
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT