ADVERTISEMENT

Bama Routs UT 56-38 in Knoxville, Has Now won Six Straight

Smashcat

All-American
Gold Member
Mar 13, 2012
Their last loss was by 1 at Wichita State. Looking like a pretty good team right now.

I'll be there next Saturday in Tuscaloosa. Can't wait. It will be a great game, but definitely a grind it out type. First team to 50 will win.

Originally posted by ukfan79:
I'll be there next Saturday in Tuscaloosa. Can't wait. It will be a great game, but definitely a grind it out type. First team to 50 will win.
Maybe we will show up and actually respect them? That would be nice, hope they win their next game so they are 7 straight game winners when we play them.

Gonna be a very tough environment. Hopefully today will help the team deal with it.

If Alabama wins at South Carolina Tuesday night they will be 13-3 (3-0). You know they will be ready to play when we come down there next Saturday. Definitely going to be a tough game.

Originally posted by Roe07:
If Alabama wins at South Carolina Tuesday night they will be 13-3 (3-0). You know they will be ready to play when we come down there next Saturday. Definitely going to be a tough game.
not to say that bama will be a cup cake but don`t think its a automatic win a S.C. But after their lose they still will be ready to play as everyone else has.

I'd have to favor SC at home against Bama. Surely SC has some heart and determination? They have been embarrassing so far.

Will be at the Bama game too. Three weeks ago I thought it was an automatic W, but now I'm just hoping for a W.

Originally posted by UKWildcats#8:

Maybe we will show up and actually respect them? That would be nice, hope they win their next game so they are 7 straight game winners when we play them.
Dotto, and....ditto. This will likely be the first road game against a worthy and winning opponent.

Originally posted by AirRaidFan:
Originally posted by UKWildcats#8:

Dotto, and....ditto. This will likely be the first road game against a worthy and winning opponent.
Well, we did play UL already on the road and they are MUCH BETTER than Bama. I do not want anyone to try to argue otherwise.

Begining of the season I predicted this would be our first loss. We will see what happens.

Cats should win by double digits .. seriously, if you can't beat an Anthony Grant team when you have the better talent then you're just not trying.

Originally posted by no_neutrality:
Cats should win by double digits .. seriously, if you can't beat an Anthony Grant team when you have the better talent then you're just not trying.
This X10 !!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT