ADVERTISEMENT

At what point does Barney catch heat

Bye week blues with stoops and alot of us on here called it his teams are never prepared lethargic and undisciplined 4 and 9 coming off byes and 10 and 12 sec home games with a current 6 home game lose streak this is uncalled for and stoops needs to be fired immediately change needs to happen

Bye week blues with stoops and alot of us on here called it his teams are never prepared lethargic and undisciplined 4 and 9 coming off byes and 10 and 12 sec home games with a current 6 home game lose streak this is uncalled for and stoops needs to be fired immediately change needs to happen
He has built, created expectation, and been here long enough to never lose to Vanderbilt and USC at home.

Last edited:
Reactions: dgatins and jeffky
The money and contract issue has always bothered me. Mitch has given Stoops way to much money for the production on the field, even with his two 10 win seasons.
Not only that all those millions thrown at upgrading the facilities which were needed to compete now we need to go out and find a young and ambitious coach like sumrall at Tulane

That’s what I’m wondering.

I will say this, we have the most foolish fan base in the country though. They believe whatever Barnhart and those KSR liars spew out.

Most fans were mad last night but they’ll wake up this morning cooled off and start talking about what the o-line or running game needs to do. Screw that. I’ve been over that BS for years.

Mitch Barnhart is just the athletic director but he has completely hijacked our athletics dept. He does absolutely nothing to please the fans who support the university.

Stoops has been here for over 1/3 and a little under 1/2 of my lifetime and I’m sick and damn tired of it watching his sorry ass football schemes. He is a loser and always will be.

Not that anyone cares but I’m to the point of calling it quits on all UK sports til Mitch and Stoops are gone.

When fans stop showing up
This is the answer UK seeks.

Mitch isn't going anywhere until he wants to. Think about all the debacles he has managed to luck his way out of during his tenure. He lucked out of that disastrous Calipari contract too.

Somehow he hangs in like a hair in a biscuit. The Prez loves him and so does the admin. We are stuck with him and his sorry assed contract choices.

Can't believe we almost pawned Stoops off on TAMU. So close yet so far away.

This is the answer UK seeks.

Mitch isn't going anywhere until he wants to. Think about all the debacles he has managed to luck his way out of during his tenure. He lucked out of that disastrous Calipari contract too.

Somehow he hangs in like a hair in a biscuit. The Prez loves him and so does the admin. We are stuck with him and his sorry assed contract choices.

Can't believe we almost pawned Stoops off on TAMU. So close yet so far away.
I am really excited about Mark Pope but if that doesn’t Pan out well Barney is toast

The money and contract issue has always bothered me. Mitch has given Stoops way to much money for the production on the field, even with his two 10 win seasons.
10 wins at UK was all smoke and mirrors. Easy schedule and a down SEC gave UK 10 wins, not Stoops. Now with the expansion of Okla. And Texas what you see this year will be the rule. 9,000,000 a year should make every UK fan storm Barney's office.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT