ADVERTISEMENT

As if you need any further proof that

Girthang

All-American
Dec 12, 2019
....UK Football is hated by ESPN, and companies carrying our games. Our game vs Vandy today isn't listed or searchable under "Kentucky" or "UK" in any on demand format/app like ESPN or ESPN+, AND all of my DVRs refused to record the game today on any streaming service. AGAIN

Game was on SECN but isn't listed like UT vs UTSA. CONFERENCE GAME, but not even listed as having been played in OD content. Wtf

Update- THE ONLY way to find it is to search under Vandy, which I finally did. Tired of the fkn bllsht.

....UK Football is hated by ESPN, and companies carrying our games. Our game vs Vandy today isn't listed or searchable under "Kentucky" or "UK" in any on demand format/app like ESPN or ESPN+, AND all of my DVRs refused to record the game today on any streaming service. AGAIN

Game was on SECN but isn't listed like UT vs UTSA. CONFERENCE GAME, but not even listed as having been played in OD content. Wtf

Update- THE ONLY way to find it is to search under Vandy, which I finally did. Tired of the fkn bllsht.

I searched it multiple times on my espn app. Using the search term Kentucky. Found it immediately each time. I want the drugs you are on.

• Haha
Reactions: STL_Cat
Just did a search on YouTube TV and found the game with no problem at all. I can select to watch game highlights or a replay of the full game. Not sure what the OP is doing but it's right there under Kentucky Football.

you are obviously younger than me. It was a saying.
I shouldn't have called it stupid. My apologies. I'm sure every generation says things that other generations find odd. You have a back story for that saying? I'm intrigued now.

I shouldn't have called it stupid. My apologies. I'm sure every generation says things that other generations find odd. You have a back story for that saying? I'm intrigued now.
I'm 87 years old. I grew up during WWII, on the back end of the depression, and when we had rations on most things we wanted. Things sucked and people, trying to be funny I guess, maybe ironic, would say that people that complained too much about how our lives were "would bitch if they were hung with a gold rope." I used to tell my sweet mother that "of course I would, I don't want to get hung at all". She would just tell me that I was missing the point.

When I logged into Sling and went to SEC Network, it was right there...first game. Wasn't hard to find at all. OP is into conspiracy theories. Probably also believes JFK Jr is still alive as well..

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT