ADVERTISEMENT

Arkansas down 14 at half vs UNCGreensboro

They played Vandy to a 4 point game in their 1 loss. I know Vandy isn't a world beater or anything, but they re still an SEC team

Ark player just stopped play because someone's arm touched his face, followed by lengthy monitor review showing nothing close to a flagrant. Should be some kind of penalty for that.

Against teams that wear yellow not from Missouri and have a G in their name the Razorbacks are 21-0. UNC-G has no chance.

Ark player just stopped play because someone's arm touched his face, followed by lengthy monitor review showing nothing close to a flagrant. Should be some kind of penalty for that.
Yeah, let the guy who grazed him punch him in the face as hard as he can after a media timeout.

• Haha
Reactions: shodaman and Ugoff
I was in Arkansas the other day and listened to some sports talk radio show and they were saying this was going to be a tough one and I think they said they had problems with them last year.

I was in Arkansas the other day and listened to some sports talk radio show and they were saying this was going to be a tough one and I think they said they had problems with them last year.
Well, they were spot on. Greensboro is usually pretty tough.

Wait, I thought getting a bunch of old portal guys was the new way to win. Even if they’re inefficient chuckers. Well that’s what I heard during the Arkansas slurp fest this summer.

Reactions: Wonky
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT