ADVERTISEMENT

Anybody watch MNF?

Fox2monk

All-American
Jan 23, 2017
Louisville, KY
Levis is still tough as hell, about ran a TD in a second ago, got out a sack on 3rd down before that and Barreled down close to the first down. Ended up getting a penalty out of it too. Tie game after a 2 yard TD run by Henry.

We are tonight for whatever reason. Ha. I do believe the Miami has the better overall team here, well probably more overall talent, but the titans are really tough and have played hard. Going to be a good second half.

Reactions: Fox2monk
Man I love Levis, but he has to learn to slide or he will have a short career.
He will learn. It's his first year. Always an eye opener. You see if from the backs in college that try to run outside for the first time in the pros and find the DBs are just as fast as they are.

Reactions: Fox2monk
I guarantee Titans/Tenn fans don't want Hendon Hooker now.

Colts' drunk ass owner needs to sell the team for taking Richardson over Levis. Levis just came back and beat one of the top 3 teams in the league.

I guarantee Titans/Tenn fans don't want Hendon Hooker now.

Colts' drunk ass owner needs to sell the team for taking Richardson over Levis. Levis just came back and beat one of the top 3 teams in the league.
I’ll never get over him passing on Levis for Richardson. Talk about someone who’s gonna be hurt all the time. Levis is tough AF.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT