ADVERTISEMENT

Andrew Luck retiring

I've seen some shitty hot takes on Twitter so far, but for the record Luck is one of the toughest QBs I've ever seen. Totally fearless on the field, oftentimes to the detriment of his own body.

He has always come off as one of the most honest and genuine athletes in the world, which especially stands out when he plays in a league full of douchebags. Feel bad for Indianapolis and that fanbase, but I wish Luck nothing but the best. Sounds like the last 3-4 years have been a non-stop cycle of physical and mental pain with one injury after another and he finally reached his breaking point. Hoping for his health and happiness.

Also.. is there a more lucky person on this earth than Tom Brady? Jesus christ this guy gets more gifts than a Kardashian birthday..

Im doing my first fantasy football league this year.. its crazy to me that anyone would do a draft a week or more before the season.. for the simple reason of injuries. Ours is tuesday. Even our basketball league doesnt draft until less than a week before tipoff.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT