ADVERTISEMENT

Andre Drummond

Nov 24, 2010
Heard Cal recently watched him, however rivals nor scout has Kentucky as a school of interest. He truly looks like an inside presence that the class of 2011 nationally lacks as well as the year after, 2013. Is Cal on his trail/do we have a shot? If there is mutual interest I truly believe Cal can get whomever he wants obviously!

You might want to check out my "Prospects at Hoophall Classic" thread on here for some good posts regarding Drummond.

According to what I have read on here and other sites:

Drummond's class graduates in the Spring (2011). He won't have all of the core classes he needs to be eligible for college so he is expected to prep. He'll be 19 in 2012, and thus eligible for the 2012 draft, so he's unlikely to ever see a college court unless the Age Limit rule changes.

Some say he would be the number 1 pick this year if he was eligible for the draft. He is being compared to Dwight Howard.

There were plenty of head coaches in the crowd, but, in the front row, Leon Rose, Calipari, WWW, the Antigua brothers, and Juanny Wagner were all watching and laughing Gilchrist vs. Drummond the other day

Another head coach in the crowd said Wes is going to "sink his teeth into Andre next" and his assistant nodded his head.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT