ADVERTISEMENT

and with today’s embarrassing blowout loss,

He did this to us last season. Just good ol’ revenge/woodshed spankin’. Dilly isn’t that good, he should come back to develop under the great John Calipari.

Reactions: RunninRichie
Oh yeah. I don't want to hear his name considered again. He is too much of a do or die coach.

like i have said many times on here Oates is a one trick pony
Pearle is a much better coach

Cal gonna be Swaggy as hell in the post game presser.
So you don’t want a coach to be happy with a win?

And you don’t want a coach to be mad at a loss?

Stop looking for bias confirmation!

Just read the nerd numbers and be happy.

He’s been doing it for decades!!!

Yes, Oats in Rupp means Kentucky wins big!
914rupp.png

• Haha
Reactions: CELTICAT

Actually, you’re the one looking for bias confirmation. You’re making an assumption that what I said meant something it didn’t. You jumped to a conclusion and defined bias confirmation.

If you judge Oats off this game, why not judge Cal by his last five years? Oats would be on most short lists, in the country, right now. How about just enjoy a great, feel good, win.

If you judge Oats off this game, why not judge Cal by his last five years? Oats would be on most short lists, in the country, right now. How about just enjoy a great, feel good, win.
Wonder if these same guys would take Walter McCarty over Cal? After all, he beat Cal.

I won't Cal gone. But UK shouldn't have to settle for a guy like Oats who has won absolutely Nothing. And they ain't winning shit this year with that defense either.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT