ADVERTISEMENT

All-Time UK Draft 2024

DraftCat

Senior
Nov 5, 2011
Looking for 8-12 participants. I haven't done a draft in quite a long time and will be a fun way to kick off Pope first season.

This will be a Kentucky Wildcats only draft and the only exclusion will be Anthony Davis. Once the draft is over we will put all teams up for a vote in a H2H format and in March Madness style it's 1 game elimination. Draft will be 10 rounds.

1. @DraftCat
2. @Cowtown Cat
3. @drcats2013
4. @Son_Of_Saul
5. @JHannibalSmith
6. @chroix
7. @RunninRichie
8. @LukaszObrzut
9. @jrpross
10. @BigBlueFanGA

Last edited:
Reactions: Son_Of_Saul
Eek no takers... maybe the Coach Cal one n done draft era has trickled down to my drafts LOL

Guess I'll shamelessly bump this 1 time and see if we can get this going.

Reactions: chroix
Sign me up, and I'm glad you're omitting Davis.

Also, people should realize this is the "UK version" of a particular player. In other words, if someone picks Booker, you're getting the 10 ppg-can't play defense version of Booker; not the 27 points per game All-NBA version of Booker.

2 more and we can get this party started tonight.... lot of returnees. If you've never done one of my drafts they can be addicting!

Just ask the 8 people already signed up... they've participated in at least 7+ of my drafts.
They are a blast. I think this is the longest we’ve went without doing one since we first started.

I'm really looking forward to hearing Rashaad Carruth's name called on draft day. I'm just not sure if I take him or Darnell Dodson with my 10th pick.

images
miz.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: DraftCat
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT