ADVERTISEMENT

All I can think about is soap....

BBUK

All-American
May 26, 2005
Glad I went to bed at half time....

images

I should have gone to bed at halftime. Now, with less sleep and the thoughts of the game still plaguing my mind, I'm going to be snapping on people who don't deserve to be snapped on all day.
This right here a 100% ……I can guarantee you 100% going forward for the first time in my life as long as the clown remains coach. I will be going to bed and not watching the late games no more. That game last night was the last game that @ss clown ever makes me lose sleep over!

This right here a 100% ……I can guarantee you 100% going forward for the first time in my life as long as the clown remains coach. I will be going to bed and not watching the late games no more. That game last night was the last game that @ss clown ever makes me lose sleep over!

He really is.... Just criminal what he is doing under everyone's noise....

Calgon!! Take me away .. like you did my mom in 1983. I remember hearing your commercials during 3's Company! Take me Calgon. Take me away.

Uhhh im in the bathtub..what do I do next? Tap my heals? Where do I pick where I go? Wtf where is customer service?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: Neue Regel and BBUK
Not much of a cussing man but when Cal does leave I will be singing Ding Dong the Witch is Dead.....(May switch out Witch a lot!)

Reactions: CatPhight
all-by-myself-half.gif

Basically describes UK basketball now. Everyone is watching as we lose our prestige because of Cal screwing us.

• Haha
Reactions: NociHTTP
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT