ADVERTISEMENT

Alabama lost

To no one's surprise UK and FL are the only two teams undefeated in the SEC after 3 games played (Yes, I'm giving FL the home win over AU on THursday).

Originally posted by UKWildcats#8:
To no one's surprise UK and FL are the only two teams undefeated in the SEC after 3 games played (Yes, I'm giving FL the home win over AU on THursday).
Yeah UF has given themselves a small chance to get back into it but i doubt it as they match up horribly with the rough and tough teams like LSU , UGA and us . Thought UF would go 11-7 but now think it will be 12-6 which will be good enough for 4th place IMO in the conference but not good enough to get to the dance as i think they lose early in the SECT. Still alot of games left will be fun to watch .

Originally posted by caneintally:
In a very good game . Bama and USC are both good teams and USC can be damn good when they want . I think we win by 20 at Bama but the game a week from Saturday could be a dogfight.
I actually think we will be in a tougher game at Bama than at USCjr.
The Cocks beat UK last yr down there. UK will be ready to beat their ass.

Originally posted by KWilt43atbuzz:

In a very good game . Bama and USC are both good teams and USC can be damn good when they want . I think we win by 20 at Bama but the game a week from Saturday could be a dogfight.
I concur. Alabama has better players than SC IMO, and they will muck it up and play thug D.

Our guys better be ready.

SEC is gonna beat themselves all to hell this year... We might win this conference by 5-6 games.

Originally posted by UKWildcats#8:

Originally posted by KWilt43atbuzz:

I concur. Alabama has better players than SC IMO, and they will muck it up and play thug D.

Our guys better be ready.
Could be . I think Bama has overall more talent but Thornwell will be a first rounder so i give the nod to USC. But Bama's coach just is not very good IMO while Martin , while being a madman , is a damn good coach.

The SEC continues to cut each other up,LSU v Ole Miss and Vandy v UGA could stir the pot a little more.

The TAM v Miss St game shows that we almost lost to a really bad team.

Think what you want,use any ranking system you llike to back it up, but the SEC (outside of UK) isn't very good.

Originally posted by docholiday51:

The SEC continues to cut each other up,LSU v Ole Miss and Vandy v UGA could stir the pot a little more.

The TAM v Miss St game shows that we almost lost to a really bad team.

Think what you want,use any ranking system you llike to back it up, but the SEC (outside of UK) isn't very good.
I disagree with this. MSU played out their ass against A&M (by MSU standards) and A&M was trying to get used to having their player back in the rotation last night.

The SEC is better than you think, but they lack the good coaching to have any consistency.

Bama will most likely go 0-3 during this stint. USC, UK and then at Arkansas.

what we all know is Bama and SC are both going to play their ass off and hit shots all night.

I hope everyone keeps pimping them so our guys will come in ready to play.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT