ADVERTISEMENT

A new UK fan for a new coach!

Thought I was looking more towards retirement but appears the good Lord said I wasn’t done yet and blessed the wife and I with a surprise baby. A new Cat fan in the making. It’s a great day to make some burnt ends and celebrate.

Cheers
Awesome, I do admit I miss when my kids were little. They kinda suck now that they are older.

Thought I was looking more towards retirement but appears the good Lord said I wasn’t done yet and blessed the wife and I with a surprise baby. A new Cat fan in the making. It’s a great day to make some burnt ends and celebrate.

Cheers
Retirement?? Who's still having kids at 85 years old? I'm planning on milk costing $27 a gallon pretty soon. And who knows what oxygen use is gonna cost?

Congrats, OP!! It's diapers for a while, but you blink and then they have cell phones and know when your pay day is.

Born today? And you're posting here? Congrats to your wife.

Cheers
Hell yeah congrats

I got some ribs running on the smoker right now…just hit 5 hours …cheers brother

Reactions: Skyguyb27
Have 3 kids and 2 stepdaughters, the youngest is in college. Even though I’m a little “seasoned” I still miss having little ones around. I love the curiosity and energy they have.

Cheers
Congratulations to your new addition to your family! I’m so glad for you all.

My wife and I are 44 and 45 kids are 25,23,22,and 21. We have 4 grand babies and 2 more grandkids on the way this year. We have one due in a couple weeks. I’m glad we are past the point of having kids and can enjoy the grandkids now.

Cheers
What a gift you have been given my friend. I hope the absolute best for you and the misses. God knows best and I sure hope everything goes great for you all. Congratulations

Congratulations to your new addition to your family! I’m so glad for you all.

My wife and I are 44 and 45 kids are 25,23,22,and 21. We have 4 grand babies and 2 more grandkids on the way this year. We have one due in a couple weeks. I’m glad we are past the point of having kids and can enjoy the grandkids now.
You were putting in work during your 20-24 years old lol.

Congratulations OP. Kids are a lot of work but definitely worth it. Just got back from the park playing basketball with my son (13) and daughter (10). Cherish every moment.

Congrats!!!! My wife and I had 3 a girl and 2 boys. Praying your wife has an easy pregnancy and you all have a healthy baby with many many years of happiness.

Retirement?? Who's still having kids at 85 years old? I'm planning on milk costing $27 a gallon pretty soon. And who knows what oxygen use is gonna cost?

Congrats, OP!! It's diapers for a while, but you blink and then they have cell phones and know when your pay day is.
Hell, gas might be 27 a gallon here in a few weeks.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT