ADVERTISEMENT

*720p HD Replay* of Kentucky vs. Missouri (Plus Leach & Pratt Sync)

Oct 31, 2007
uk_basketball_live_kentucky_vs_missouri_720p_hd.jpg

FINAL UPDATE: Both the Leach & Pratt radio sync replay and the commercial free TV broadcast replay are ready to watch using the link below.

Hi folks, a "quick" replay of the Kentucky vs. Missouri game is available to watch using the link below.

I plan on posting a replay without any commercial breaks in the middle of the night. After that I'll also be working on a Leach & Pratt radio sync version, but it won't be ready until tomorrow late afternoon or early evening. I'll try to keep you guys updated.

CLICK HERE TO WATCH THE REPLAY

This post was edited on 1/14 4:56 PM by BillionthUKFan

Re: *720p HD Replay* of Kentucky vs. Missouri (Ready to Watch)

Quick bump. I've got the commercial free replay encoding right now. Once it starts uploading (about another 1 1/2 to 2 hours), I'll update again then head off to sleep.

Good game by the Cats tonight. I was proud of Hawkins making the most of his time. Hopefully it'll continue and Cal will keep platooning.

You are a lifesaver.

I work second shift and don't have cable. If it weren't for you, I couldn't watch the Cats most games.

BUMP!!

Originally posted by MegaBlue05:
You are a lifesaver.

I work second shift and don't have cable. If it weren't for you, I couldn't watch the Cats most games.

BUMP!!
Glad to help. Thanks for the comment.

Highlights of the game are ready to watch. LINK

EDIT: Player interviews video. LINK

Cal's press conference should be available soon too.

This post was edited on 1/14 12:22 AM by BillionthUKFan

Final bump of the night from me.

The commercial free replay just began uploading. It'll probably take 1-2 hours to upload followed by another few hours to process before it's ready to play. I have added it to the link in the original post, but note that if you click on play and it says the video is unavailable, it just means the video is still uploading/processing. Try again later. I'll be working on the Leach & Pratt sync after I wake up.

This one is going to be fun to watch again. Thanks Billionth! Man, I'm so thankful we've got you doing all this excellent work.

Thank you Billionth and you are a CREDIT to all true sports fans in the world!!

--Walter

You guys are welcome. I appreciate the support!

The commercial free replay has been ready to go for a while in case anyone was wondering.

I'm currently working on the Leach & Pratt sync... still have a while to go on it before it starts uploading.

Hey Billionth do you happen to have the first segment of SportsCenter they did right after the game, where they were sitting around the desk? I was sitting right behind Greenberg and I really would like to see it, haha.

Originally posted by kmann0433:
Hey Billionth do you happen to have the first segment of SportsCenter they did right after the game, where they were sitting around the desk? I was sitting right behind Greenberg and I really would like to see it, haha.
Here's all that I recorded of it that first segment where they were behind the desk. LINK

For a few minutes before that video started, they were just showing highlights of other games and didn't cut into the guys behind the desk.

Was that you in the group of 3?

This post was edited on 1/14 9:43 AM by BillionthUKFan

Originally posted by UKvisitor:
I am going to need a larger external hard drive. Thanks.
I know what you mean. That was one of my Christmas presents. :)

The Leach & Pratt sync is taking forever to process on YouTube (going on 4 hours now). As soon as it is ready I'll make it available and post back on here.

Originally posted by BillionthUKFan:

Here's all that I recorded of it that first segment where they were behind the desk. LINK

For a few minutes before that video started, they were just showing highlights of other games and didn't cut into the guys behind the desk.

Was that you in the group of 3?

This post was edited on 1/14 9:43 AM by BillionthUKFan
Yeah, I'm the idiot in the satin UK coat behind Seth Greenberg making moronic faces and generally making an ass of myself. Up until about the :49 mark in the video whenever they cut to Seth.

Alright, the Leach & Pratt sync replay has been added and is ready to watch in 720p.

Yeah, I'm the idiot in the satin UK coat behind Seth Greenberg making moronic faces and generally making an ass of myself. Up until about the :49 mark in the video whenever they cut to Seth.
Nice!
3dgrin.r191677.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT