ADVERTISEMENT

2019 Recruits

We should update the recruit thread. @BluegrassBlake is best at this. No one touches this guy in UK baseball recruiting. He's a machine. Mad props. In the meantime, perfect game will have a list of high schoolers.

Reactions: Big_Blue_1018
I’m kind a courious myself of where UK is in their recruiting.

In addition to the Perfect Game commit list:

Brandon Sulzer RHP Smithville, MO
Hunter Rigsby RHP Rockcastle County
Breydon Daniel OF Seminole St. (OK) JUCO
Dalton Reed 1B Seminole St. (OK) JUCO
Jaren Shelby OF State Coll. of Florida JUCO
Jake Thompson IF Palomar College JUCO
Elliott Curtis SS Columbia State (TN) JUCO

Last edited:
In addition to the Perfect Game commit list:

Brandon Sulzer RHP Smithville, MO
Hunter Rigsby RHP Rockcastle County
Breydon Daniel OF Seminole St. (OK) JUCO
Dalton Reed 1B Seminole St. (OK) JUCO
Jaren Shelby OF State Coll. of Florida JUCO
Jake Thompson IF Palomar College JUCO
What about the kid from eastern ky that's committed? He is a nephew of my BFS BIL.

I didn't list the ones that were on the Perfect Game list that CB3 linked to. Are you talking about Perry Central's Braxton Cottongame?

I didn't list the ones that were on the Perfect Game list that CB3 linked to. Are you talking about Perry Central's Braxton Cottongame?
Chase Estep from Corbin class of 2019...my wife's cousin also has a grandson named Justin Hiner from Meade Co who will be in the class of 2021 whom UK is already high on...pitcher , ss and cf

Reactions: AgesBlue
Elliott Curtis, JUCO SS from Canada (Via Columbia State in Tennessee) committed today.

Batting .379 with 67 hits and 11 HRs in 50 games.

We know Beck and Heyer will be gone and that Dawson is playing well enough to go as well. So, we will need some guys to fill those holes. Black, if he makes it back, could be one.

By the way, we mustn't forget that Ramsey is a possible two way player that can rake.

We know Beck and Heyer will be gone and that Dawson is playing well enough to go as well. So, we will need some guys to fill those holes. Black, if he makes it back, could be one.

By the way, we mustn't forget that Ramsey is a possible two way player that can rake.
I saw Jimmy in a few ABs last Fall. Nice swing. Very little contact.

What about the Macchiaoni (spelling) kid, he is a 2 way player who sat out this year.

Elliott Curtis, JUCO SS from Canada (Via Columbia State in Tennessee) committed today.

Batting .379 with 67 hits and 11 HRs in 50 games.

Curtis is s good sized kid - 6’ 205. Wonder if he might get a shot at 3rd. Think they have another JUCO SS committed as well from your original list.

It is now JUCO reload season, that’s for sure.

Curtis is s good sized kid - 6’ 205. Wonder if he might get a shot at 3rd. Think they have another JUCO SS committed as well from your original list.

I'm still hoping to have Trey back next year. But that's looking less likely with the way he's adjusted at the plate during SEC competition.

It's certainly possible. Alex Rodriguez will also fight for that position if he can get his bat working. A lot of JUCO guys take big strides their second year. Hopefully he does.

Reactions: Black Diamond Cat
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT