ADVERTISEMENT

2 Tickets For UT Chattanooga and Red Parking Pass Sold. Thanks Michael

shadowman4

Junior
Gold Member
Sep 21, 2002
I am selling 2 tickets and Red Parking pass for the UT Chattanooga game cost of $125for total package. Tickets are on 40 yard line in section 205, row 18, seats 31 and 32. Seats are on end of aisle for easy in and out access! By the way, just saw someone on message post game will not be televised live so suppose you would have to stream or go to bar that may have it. This is of course I guess susceptible to change.
Payment can be made to my PayPal account of katsfan99@aol.com. I will transfer tickets from my UK Athletics ticket App account to the buyer. Again just to make sure there is no confusion the $125 is for both the two tickets and Red Parking pass. $125 is your total expense. Call me at (502) 558-0191 with questions. Name is Garry.

Last edited:
LOL. So you are trying to get $75 per for $25 tickets ? And against the worst opponent we face at home ? Good luck brother, but there is a reason only I have responded. Hope you sell them though.

Reactions: Doodah859
Why don’t you bother to know that facts before making your idiotic and untrue posts/reply to my post. Face value of tickets are $27 each. The $150 total cost also includes a Red Parking Pass right next to the stadium for excellent tailgating. I have my cost to buy the parking pass plus my donation to KFund required to buy the parking pass. My total cost is right at $150 for this game. If you feel that is being unfair then that is your problem.

Did you not read my post all the way thru ? I said good luck and I hope you sell them. I said the opponent will be an issue. Also, I searched online because I have been thinking about maybe coming up from BG, the reason for this game is exactly why you will have trouble. The tickets will be plentiful and a less desirable game, it will drive down cost. SEVERAL outlets has same or equal value tickets for $20. So pretty much you are trying to get $100 for a parking pass. You can't pass along the K-Fund cost because you want to sell a single game ticket. Once again, opponent will play a factor. WHY DO YOU NOT THINK anyone has responded ? I will tell you if you are wondering. I think you already know. I wasn't being an asshole, just educating you. Buying them online and from scalpers they will not charge K-Fund so why do you think you should ? TRUST me, there will be PLENTY of tickets available and not for $75 each for uppers. But once again, good luck in your adventure. But I wouldn't keep coming back and checking for inquiries, I doubt there will be any, at least not at that price point. But keep your head in the sand and keep wishing. I think you would get more action if you dropped that price to $75, $25 per ticket and $25 for the pass, but whatever. Take this post how you want, live and learn though.

LOL, UT Chattanooga at noon, people will be dying to get up a the crack up dawn, load up the vehicle with tailgating items and trek on up to Lexington for this Must See viewing battle of two titans. Remember, people will have cost of gas, food, babysitters, and souvenirs to factor in and subtract that from your great value you have offered up to the common peasants.

Again, you are putting no value for the parking pass. You would have to pay $30 for parking very far from the stadium and no opportunity to be tailgating with friends. Tickets are very good on 40 yard line and on end of aisle for easy in and out access. Parking pass is easily worth $100. If you are too cheap to realize the value of having two good tickets on 40 yard line and on end of aisle plus Red Parking pass then you are beyond reasoning with. If you think you can do better then do so.

Did you not read my post all the way thru ? I said good luck and I hope you sell them. I said the opponent will be an issue. Also, I searched online because I have been thinking about maybe coming up from BG, the reason for this game is exactly why you will have trouble. The tickets will be plentiful and a less desirable game, it will drive down cost. SEVERAL outlets has same or equal value tickets for $20. So pretty much you are trying to get $100 for a parking pass. You can't pass along the K-Fund cost because you want to sell a single game ticket. Once again, opponent will play a factor. WHY DO YOU NOT THINK anyone has responded ? I will tell you if you are wondering. I think you already know. I wasn't being an asshole, just educating you. Buying them online and from scalpers they will not charge K-Fund so why do you think you should ? TRUST me, there will be PLENTY of tickets available and not for $75 each for uppers. But once again, good luck in your adventure. But I wouldn't keep coming back and checking for inquiries, I doubt there will be any, at least not at that price point. But keep your head in the sand and keep wishing. I think you would get more action if you dropped that price to $75, $25 per ticket and $25 for the pass, but whatever. Take this post how you want, live and learn though.

LOL, UT Chattanooga at noon, people will be dying to get up a the crack up dawn, load up the vehicle with tailgating items and trek on up to Lexington for this Must See viewing battle of two titans. Remember, people will have cost of gas, food, babysitters, and souvenirs to factor in and subtract that from your great value you have offered up to the common peasants.
Teaching moment. Have to agree with your assessment. He’s not the first or last. Probably will be putting mayo or mustard on that $125 package

Last edited:
Just saw someone post on message board that for whatever reason the game was not being televised live, which seems strange since I thought all SEC games of all schools game had to to be televised live. Just this yourself for verification!

Do not buy seats at the end of an aisle. Trust me. The only saving grace is that it’s UT-C, and there may not be a lot of people in your row.

Also, there is free parking not even 3/4 of a mile away from Commonwealth. Plus it’s 10x easier to get out of Lexington.

Apologize OP.

I love my end of aisle seats. I am 71 years old and have surgeries on both knees. It is very difficult for me to have to climb over 10-15 people if I am seated in middle of a section without stumbling. Also try that witness a tray of concession food and drinks. Also, I can make a quick trip to restroom and back and not miss much game action. Cannot do that if seated in middle of section. To each their own I guess.

Just FYI: there are very similar tickets for sale on StubHub for $16/piece (+fees) saw lowers for $30 (+fees).

Maybe I’m in the minority but I’m happy to park away from the stadium and not deal with traffic. Anytime I’ve parked in the Blue lot it’s taken me forever to get out.

Reactions: CatInCanuckLand
You can btt as many times as you want, your chances of getting what you're asking are as good as Chattanooga's chances of beating us.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT