ADVERTISEMENT

03 Lorenzen on sec network

I'm guessing you're talking about the 03' Arkansas game. Yeah, pretty heartbreaking. We've been on the shitty end of big games (i.e, Bluegrass Miracle and 03 Arkansas) but also good side as well in beating #1 LSU and Stevie Got Loose.

I'm guessing you're talking about the 03' Arkansas game. Yeah, pretty heartbreaking. We've been on the shitty end of big games (i.e, Bluegrass Miracle and 03 Arkansas) but also good side as well in beating #1 LSU and Stevie Got Loose.
Or more recently leaving Mizzou feeling snake-bitten... at least twice. Gee... I feel so sorry for them. 🤣

Or more recently leaving Mizzou feeling snake-bitten... at least twice. Gee... I feel so sorry for them. 🤣
I don't know if I would categorize beating Mizzou as a big more recent win. I'd probably say Penn St is the biggest most recent win. I just don't see Mizzou as a big game, they think its a rivalry for some reason and hate us lol

Reactions: Blue Bigfoot
they think its a rivalry for some reason and hate us lol
Hmm

Why would they hate us?

Let’s see: 2015, the Josh Allen “play” with 18 seconds to go, knocking the ball out of the refs’s hand, and the refs blowing 10 seconds getting it spotted, leaving Mizzou only one play.

2018: the Mizzou Miracle. A great finish!

2022, a one score game snuffing Mizzou’s QB the last 30 seconds.

2023: The effort of our punter to actually get a kick off, and to get roughed whilst doing it, 45 yards behind the origin LOS is a freak finish for the ages.

They’ve had some misfortune in this series!

Last edited:
Reactions: Greezy Kreek
Yeah, that team was snake bit. You play UofL the last game instead of the first, think that’s a 7-5 team at least. Lost a few close games, but nothing new for us. You’re up 21-3 going into the fourth vs. a freshman Chris Leak, gotta win that flucking game.

I don't know if I would categorize beating Mizzou as a big more recent win. I'd probably say Penn St is the biggest most recent win. I just don't see Mizzou as a big game, they think its a rivalry for some reason and hate us lol
Missouri is like the adopted step-child of the league desperate for attention. They have no true "rival" so they have to try and pick us, even though we have enough rivals of our own to deal with yearly.

Reactions: TuckyFB
Hmm

Why would they hate us?

Let’s see: 2015, the Josh Allen “play” with 18 seconds to go, knocking the ball out of the refs’s hand, and the refs blowing 10 seconds getting it spotted, leaving Mizzou only one play.

2023: The effort of our punter to actually get a kick off, and to get roughed whilst doing it, 45 yards behind the origin LOS is a freak finish for the ages.

They’ve has some misfortune in this series!
Goodfellow literally sacrificed his body to win that game last year. Mad props to him. He was underrated as a punter.

Hmm

Why would they hate us?

They’ve has some misfortune in this series!
I know but I mean't I don't hate Mizzou as much as their fans and players hate us. It's definitely not a mutual rivalry as they believe it is.

Reactions: Swan Song
Goodfellow literally sacrificed his body to win that game last year. Mad props to him. He was underrated as a punter.
NCAA has to once again rewrite a rule after a Kentucky win on following it strictly. Now punters can be blown up with zero protection if the snap is off by >5 yards.

Just like after Lynn Bowden pre bowl game got in the faces of all available Va Tech guys who had talked shit towards him all bowl week & even took a few swings at them, the NCAA made it possible to be ejected by refs up to 90 minutes prior to kickoff.

Reactions: Greezy Kreek
Yep , LBJr had his ride broken into and his Belk bowls shopping spree from there stolen.

They then tried to instigate him at the Charlotte motor speedway,….& he let it ride.

When they started the names and tuff guy act pre game he had to glove their dude up.

He played like Forrest Whittaker’s character in Fast Times @ Ridgemont High because they stole his car, that game. Had we developed him before the season instead of on the fly we win ten or 11 that season.

Scored 37 on VA Tech completing six passes, funny stuff. Rushed for like 500 against Tennessee IIRC. Beat UofL by 30 throwing for like five yards.

Haha, 1 of my most favorite Stoops decisions is crushing UL with nothing but QB runs....then calling a flea flicker in the 2nd half. If only Bowden put a little more on the throw!

Hmm

Why would they hate us?

They’ve had some misfortune in this series!
Reminds me of OUR fortunes vs the big ugly orange. Just so many tough losses.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT