ADVERTISEMENT

🤔

You can't be serious. But yet, you've posted this twice, so maybe you are.
Dillingham is coming up to take the ball so Shep isn't called for a violation. Shep raises his hands a bit to emphasize to the ref that he no longer has possession. The two are running out the clock on a thrilling win.

Last edited:
are-you-serious-clark-clark.gif

Nothing to see here. It was the end of the game and maybe Cal or an Assistant told him to get the ball.

These 2 have GREAT chemistry together on the court. With Pat Adams calling the game, maybe they were afraid he’d call 5 seconds on Reed. That Ref is a JERK !

Reed understands if 2 offensive players hold the ball at the same time the ref (Adams) can call travel. Reed let go and showed the ref he did not have the ball. That is all.

I know we have been gun shy for 4 or 5 years but man lets not manufacturer issues that are not there.

What was that @ 5:48. Dillingham steps on sheps foot and grabs the ball; hopefully harmless but Reed does react to what appeard to be a little hostility with his hands being raised as to avoid any further confrontation... am I looking too far into, or does anyone else see that?
Yeah. That’s crap. Game was over. That was more a ‘this chit is done gimme dat.’ Kinda thing

Reed understands if 2 offensive players hold the ball at the same time the ref (Adams) can call travel. Reed let go and showed the ref he did not have the ball. That is all.

I know we have been gun shy for 4 or 5 years but man lets not manufacturer issues that are not there.
Some only come here to be unhappy.

24 hours ago, "I don't care how good we play, Cal can't beat a ranked team."

We boat race a top 10 team, and now "Well, I think the players maybe don't like each other based on this 1 second thing I think I saw"

Some only come here to be unhappy.

24 hours ago, "I don't care how good we play, Cal can't beat a ranked team."

We boat race a top 10 team, and now "Well, I think the players maybe don't like each other based on this 1 second thing I think I saw"
Crazy.

There was a caller on KSR today that said after last night he was still “tempering his expectations” lol. Matt let him have it and then the guy says “I just don’t want to get hurt again” LMFAO like he was talking about some woman that broke his heart.

I love the Cats but damn, some people need slapped upside the head with some perspective.

Yeah. That’s crap. Game was over. That was more a ‘this chit is done gimme dat.’ Kinda thing
This isn't middle school ball. And while op maybe is reading too much into it, it's not that far-fetched. At the collegiate level you don't act that way. That would be something a selfish player does, or a player who does not want to share the spotlight with others. My comment is addressing yours, not what I see in the video.

Last edited:
This isn't middle school ball. And while op maybe is reading too much into it, it's not that far-fetched.

Yes, yes it is. Just completely ignore all the smiling, laughing, and high-fiving these two did all night and in every game prior.

And you’re right, it isn’t middle school ball. Which makes your take even dumber.

Im no troll. And yes; i obviously see how well this team meshes.... thus the whole highlight reel. And this isnt what i take from that this excellent W; but ive played ball. College ball and It just didnt look as 'professoonal' as id expect from those two; who I am very proud of and hope they can continue. And hes i posted the dam thing twice because I genuinely wanted to get others opinion, hence a message board. Im all UK. Take that 'just a troll' sh!% someplace else. The best explanation in which I hadnt even considered; most likely the issue was the 5 sec violation... even then it seemed odd. Shep wasnt raising his hands for the ref, that part was obvious it was to dissipate

Maybe you need to brush up on the rules, and understand the game better. Most everyone knows that two people can't hold onto the ball at the same time or they'll call walking. Your tryingng to make a mountain out of nothing.

Dillingham is coming up to take the ball so Shep isn't called for a violation. Shep raises his hands a bit to emphasize to the ref that he no longer has possession. The two are running out the clock on a thrilling win.
Theres no threat of a violation. Reed couldve held the ball the entire rest of the clock. Only if a defender encroached he would have 5 sec.

Two people cant grab the ball; maybe thats why Shep raised his hands. Im just excited about our club and honestly wanted not to dread on something so very small, literally at the very end of the game but cant trun off concern so I posted to see what others think. Thank you

Reactions: NociHTTP
I appreciate everyones genuine responses. Thank you kindly. Imma go with Reed was lifting his hands as not to get a violation for multiple players hplding the baĺl simultaneously... although it did concern me and still looks awfuly odd.

He's not reacting to hostility at all. It looks as though Dillingham was going to hug Sheppard around the waist and say something to him and Reed handed Dillingham the ball. Dilly didn't take it from Reed. If you watch closely Reed handed it to Dillingham. Then, as to not get a travel called, Reed made sure the ref could see they weren't commiting a traveling violation.

Reactions: GoBIG BLUE
LOL, some people have amazing imaginations .

Im no troll. And yes; i obviously see how well this team meshes.... thus the whole highlight reel. And this isnt what i take from that this excellent W; but ive played ball. College ball and It just didnt look as 'professoonal' as id expect from those two; who I am very proud of and hope they can continue. And hes i posted the dam thing twice because I genuinely wanted to get others opinion, hence a message board. Im all UK. Take that 'just a troll' sh!% someplace else. The best explanation in which I hadnt even considered; most likely the issue was the 5 sec violation... even then it seemed odd. Shep wasnt raising his hands for the ref, that part was obvious it was to dissipate
Lies..

If you are saying here that you played college ball, you obviously didn't take spelling, grammar or punctuation while playing college ball.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT