ADVERTISEMENT

“Social Media Wasn’t Kind to Cats After Loss”

Cal needs to take all their cell phones and just surround them with positive vibes and energy.
I’d imagine the players are itching to get back to their phones during practice and games. Imagine Cal taking their phones, there would 100% be some tears and players leaving the program

Being on social media is what they live for.

Also, only way cal is bringing positive vibes is by leaving

11-5 in our last 16 at home. tell cal's fat ass making 25k a day to message seth greenberg again. seth needs to tell matt jones that he's not being fair. cal is a ****in clown.
Or maybe Cal can make a personal phone call into a call in show, pretending to be someone else. Then proceed to argue about him being a good in game coach. Lmfao he’s such a little worm sometimes, man. 🤦‍♂️

11-5 in our last 16 at home. tell cal's fat ass making 25k a day to message seth greenberg again. seth needs to tell matt jones that he's not being fair. cal is a ****in clown.
Wow. Thats a very telling record.

Reactions: Wildcats1st
I’d imagine the players are itching to get back to their phones during practice and games. Imagine Cal taking their phones, there would 100% be some tears and players leaving the program

Being on social media is what they live for.

Also, only way cal is bringing positive vibes is by leaving
I picture them like "The Seven" in "The Boys" always checking their numbers and ratings.

Reactions: drew_ukfan
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT