ADVERTISEMENT

BB Recruiting Zion Williamson...

tj_walker

T.J. Walker
Gold Member
May 25, 2011
Louisville
podcasts.apple.com
He blogs for USA Today and mentions UK is one of the teams recruiting him the hardest. He also mentions liking Drake and enjoying watching the NBA Draft.

Obviously the NBA is a big selling point for Kentucky. And, I've mentioned this before but the Drake/UK connection does play a role. No one is picking UK specifically because of Drake, but it adds some extra intrigue.

No groundbreaking news in Williamson's blog, but I still think assuming the Cats want Zion then he will be at Kentucky. I did think it was possible he could commit in August or September but this blog definitely didn't seem to indicate he was close to a decision, although he didn't mention a timeline.

I hear a lot from UCLA, Duke, Kentucky, North Carolina, South Carolina, Clemson, Arizona and a few others.

I haven’t been thinking about visits or anything like that, but we’ll see about that after the summer is over.

It was cool seeing the NBA Draft a couple of weeks ago; just seeing the guys achieve their dreams was big! Of course I couldn’t help but to think about myself hopefully getting the chance to be in that position one day. That just made me want to work harder!

Ever since I talked about my relationships with guys like Drake and Quavo on my blog, people always want to know if I still talk to those people.

http://usatodayhss.com/?p=101234964

Reactions: Rockford
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News