ADVERTISEMENT

Your "misspent" youth...

J_Dee

Junior
Mar 21, 2008
What are some of the craziest things you did before you reached the grand old age of 18?

My brother and I ran wild until we were well into our 20s. I miss those shenanigans so, so much.

Beat a drifter to death with a tube sock full of wood screws.

Impaled a friend with a lawn jart.
I once snuck into a zoo after hours and got on a ladder to ride the giraffe. I rode it over to My buddy’s house and he filmed me doing it at like 3 am. But then he told me I better get that giraffe back to the zoo before it opens and they count the giraffes and realize one is missing. So I rode it back to the zoo.

But wouldn’t you know, it was so dark, I put it back in the wrong spot. Kind of a funny story. Turns out ,it was the Lion enclosure, which (negligence on zoo’s part) was right next to the giraffe enclosure.

So the lions had the giraffe for breakfast.

I feel like I may have done a few things wrong that night but mostly I blame the zoo.

Is that wrong ?

I used to love Jones soda and would toss the bottles in the back of my truck. The once after a church picnic me and some other guys drove around in the country and threw the bottles at signs.

I was a wild one I tell ya

Beat a drifter to death with a tube sock full of wood screws.

Impaled a friend with a lawn jart.
I once snuck into a zoo after hours and got on a ladder to ride the giraffe. I rode it over to My buddy’s house and he filmed me doing it at like 3 am. But then he told me I better get that giraffe back to the zoo before it opens and they count the giraffes and realize one is missing. So I rode it back to the zoo.

But wouldn’t you know, it was so dark, I put it back in the wrong spot. Kind of a funny story. Turns out ,it was the Lion enclosure, which (negligence on zoo’s part) was right next to the giraffe enclosure.

So the lions had the giraffe for breakfast.

And my buddy was drunk and deleted the video.

Last edited:
san-francisco-police-circulated-this-composite-of-the-bay-news-photo-1693500189.jpg

Dared a kid in my neighborhood to throw this huge rock at the next car that came down the road. He hurled it threw the driver side windshield. Hid from cops for over two hours at a friends house. Came home and cops were at my house. Luckily no one was in the passenger side or could have easily been killed.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: entropy13 and J_Dee
Dared a kid in my neighborhood to throw this huge rock at the next car that came down the road. He hurled it threw the driver side windshield. Hid from cops for over two hours at a friends house. Came home and cops were at my house. Luckily no one was in the passenger side or could have easily been killed.
We egged cars, but never threw rocks. Made Molotov cocktails several times, but just used them on empty parking lots. Molested the neighbor’s dog, but bitch had it coming. Stole cigarettes from Short Stop food mart. Broke into an elementary school and explored, no damage or theft. Pulled a brass knuckle / knife combo on a kid, I bought it at Country Ham Days. Stole change and cassette tapes from neighborhood cars.

We used to put hose sprinklers inside the screen doors of houses in our neighborhood, turn them on, and ring the doorbell in the middle of the night. Once we swapped neighbors patio furniture for no good reason.

• Haha
Reactions: JDHoss
Saw the Who/Clash at Shea Stadium at 15.
Hopped guardrail on I-95 into oncoming traffic with 4 others in car and no injuries.
Started a riot at halftime of my high school football game. Went on field with an inappropriate banner. Their fans stormed field.
The good and the bad.

Saw the Who/Clash at Shea Stadium at 15.
Hopped guardrail on I-95 into oncoming traffic with 4 others in car and no injuries.
Started a riot at halftime of my high school football game. Went on field with an inappropriate banner. Their fans stormed field.
The good and the bad.
I saw the same concert at Pontiac Sikverdome.

Had beers with Joe Strummer in hotel bar after. (This is actually true)

Reactions: CAT Scratch FVR
Tripped acid for the first time at 17 with two buddies. We drove around in the country to smoke some weed to “kick it in more”.

We were on a dark country road with a lot of trees. I first started seeing little light tracers. Then it seemed like the trees were trying to swallow the car with us in it.

I pulled over in a driveway in a mild panic and said I couldn’t drive anymore. My buddies encouraged me by calling me a pu$$y, and we hit the road again. (At one point I was doing 29 on a 55 mph road and it felt like we were going 200 mph.)

We made it back to where we were staying safely, but I learned a valuable lesson that night - don’t trip and drive.

Tell me you're the police without telling me you're the police. Never gonna get me to snitch on myself

You should be fine. Unless you’re young. Statute of limitations is probably passed if you’re an old like me. Lol.

I burned a farm down in western Kentucky on an acid trip once and a guy died when I was young and I was charged with wreckless homicide.

Thankfully my parents had money for good attorneys back then.

Maybe throwing beer bottles (empty) from fast moving car into road signs. One h of a racket. Then throwing cherry bombs from a car into a festival area is up there.

I grew up CoC so was pretty screwed with conservative family.

I did egg and TP houses and ding dong ditch.

Pretty boring.

Now when I got to college and my 20s it was more fun.

Then I got married and had a kid so 30s are back to boring.

Reactions: kyboy1998
Sex, drugs and Rock n Roll.
Far too much of this .. way much . Too many to list but riding shotgun with a guy who was selling weed while I was in college ( Morehead) We picked up 2 garbage bags full of weed plants in georgetown and drove it back to Mhead .. while high as a kite . I never sold weed , but if we were to have gotten caught it wouldnt have ended well. Very poor choice I regret . Along with 10k others

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT