ADVERTISEMENT

Your Grade for the Season?

B+/A-. Final Four is nice and all, but it's still two wins short. You don't get an A without winning it.

Anyone who doesn't give it an A is an idiot. It's people like you who give UK fans the bad name that, unfortunately, they deserve.

Solid A almost A+, was a 50/50 game after the stall ball but the refs took it away. We were the better team and are the best team in the country, sometimes the best team doesn't win it all.
We were in the conversation and it was a successful season.

A.

Any year you get to a Final Four is a success. All you can ask for is a chance and when you get this far, you have one. Great run by these fellas.

We are becoming the buffalo bills.

C for the crappy way this ending destroyed everything we worked for.

Anyone giving anything less than an A+ is being silly. 38-1 and the loss was to the 2nd best team in the country in the Final Four.

Because we had great young men represent our university with class, I have to give this season an A+. Disappointed we are not playing Monday, but it was a great ride.

Are we UK or are we someone like Butler? The regular season doesn't mean squat. 38-0 was great, but we are the University of Kentucky, we strive for CHAMPIONSHIPS, not just making it to a final four and getting beat. If we don't win a championship then it is a failure, plain and simple Winning the first 38 games without a loss was a monumental feat, but I would rather be 24-16 and win a championship than go 38-1 and not. To me, the season is a pass/fail not a grade issue. You win a championship...you pass, you don't...you fail.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT