ADVERTISEMENT

Your craziest lineup that might work

FurdTerguson

Sophomore
Jan 9, 2009
I'll go completely out of the box with Wagner and Sheppard at guard, then the three seven footers.

On offense Wagner drives and finishes or dishes.

On defense, 2-3 zone. Onyenso in the middle.

I really want to see the three 7 footers play at one time. Partly because it would drive this board nuts and partly because I think it could actually be a gimmick lineup that works because Bradshaw and Z can shoot so we could still run a 4 out offense.

I really want to see the three 7 footers play at one time. Partly because it would drive this board nuts and partly because I think it could actually be a gimmick lineup that works because Bradshaw and Z can shoot so we could still run a 4 out offense.
It all hinges on whether AB can defend the 3 spot.

Bradshaw and Ugo in the same lineup is never going to be a lineup that works for anything. Cal has started that the last few games with each game getting them on the court together more and more. Cal wants them out there for 30 minutes apiece, he just can’t help himself. It’s who he is, an idiot.

You want crazy? How about three seven footers at once.

1 Wagner
2 Sheppard
3 Big Z
4 Bradshaw
5 Onyenso

You sit Edwards and you put Z to start and never play Z at the 5 would be a nightmare matchup for the other team. Any lineup with Z and Reed will be nasty.

Go Cats!!!

Bradshaw and Ugo in the same lineup is never going to be a lineup that works for anything. Cal has started that the last few games with each game getting them on the court together more and more. Cal wants them out there for 30 minutes apiece, he just can’t help himself. It’s who he is, an idiot.

But I'm sure you are complaining about rebounding...

But I'm sure you are complaining about rebounding...
our rebounding is certainly not great but Bradshaw isn’t the answer regarding rebounding. These two just have no business on the floor together. Bradshaw got 3 boards last night in 21 minutes.

Wagner - Reeves - Mitchell - Z - Bradshaw 2-3 Zone D (never will happen)
Wagner - Dillingham - Adou - Z - Ugonna
Wagner - Sheppard - Reeves - Adou - Ugonna
Wagner - Dillingham - Adou - Z - Bradshaw
Wagner - Sheppard - Reeves - Z - Mitchell (best offensive lineup)
i like all of these lineups lol. but I realistically feel like you gotta start Wagner and Mitchell and if Reeves continues to be aggressive him as well.

Offense only with Big Z in the paint on D. Perhaps in a 2/3 zone at times.
1- Reed
2- DJ
3- Zvonimir
4- Thiero
5- Mitchell

The craziest lineup that Cal could put on the floor, would include Edwards and Bradshaw at the same time, with Z, Shep, and Dillingham on the bench at the same time…

Oh, wait😩

Cal's dream lineup

PG: Edwards
SG: Mitchell
SF: Z
PF: Bradshaw
C: Ugo

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT