ADVERTISEMENT

You won't like this but the way to get rid of Cal

Status
Not open for further replies.

*Bleedingblue*

All-American
Gold Member
Mar 6, 2009
is to either not show up for any event or boo him.

I was part of the group (concerned fans for UK) that organized to get rid of Tubby. We put ads in the paper, wrote letters, sent emails etc. I even boo'd the living crap out of Tubby at the Marshal County Hoopfest when he was introduced right after we lost another game. I was the only one who boo'd but did it very loudly and Tubby looked right dead at me. I then got ready to bellow out another one then the whole gym erupted in boo's. A couple weeks later his agent was shopping Tubby around. Not much difference between Tubby and Cal for several seasons.

You might have to do something out of your comfort zone to get something done. Most coaches are not going to freely leave when they are being vastly over paid for what they are giving back in return. They have to be fired, and our dumb ass AD gave Cal a lifetime contract which is going to be very hard now to get rid of Cal. But it can be done. Just have to make it very uncomfortable for him.

I know many of you won't like this at all but sometimes war has to be declared and fight for what you love.
Fans did the same thing with Joker. Boo'd in games and didn't show up, much better off now than if we had kept Joker.

It's up to you or not if you just love the way things are going here with not winning an NCAA tourney game since 2019 and won't have another opportunity until 2023. I stated in another thread that I doubted we would make it out of the first weekend and I meant it. Told my brother in the first half that we are beat, gong to choke coming down the last few minutes. You can look at this team and just see the staleness and mentally drained they have become.

I'm beyond ready for a change are you? Willing to do what it takes? Most of you are not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News