ADVERTISEMENT

Yahtzee?

I didn’t see this. So is this guy a highly ranked recruit?
PWO most likely. For one thing, we already have lots of LBs on scholarship and don't need another unless it would be Christian Gass who will visit UK in June and reportedly holds at least 8 SEC offers. Vilane's only publicly reported scholarship offer is his home state school RIU Rams. Vilane is coming to UK because he and Coach White are alumni of the same hs.

Read this link:

Last edited:
Reactions: bluecoon1
I'm guessing PWO. Can't find too much on him.
Searched and searched and finally found some HUDL film on him(Boomer here, I don't know how to link that stuff). Found him listed 6'2" 230 and 6'3" 235(pic with White shows he's a big guy), film showed him playing as a DE with hand in the dirt but looks like a stand up LB. Don't know his competition but he runs really well, plays angry, hits hard. Give him RS time in S&C, diet and practice and he could be a steal. Yes, PWO.

Searched and searched and finally found some HUDL film on him(Boomer here, I don't know how to link that stuff). Found him listed 6'2" 230 and 6'3" 235(pic with White shows he's a big guy), film showed him playing as a DE with hand in the dirt but looks like a stand up LB. Don't know his competition but he runs really well, plays angry, hits hard. Give him RS time in S&C, diet and practice and he could be a steal. Yes, PWO.
One of those guys that is a super hard worker. With all the things available for him here to go with his work ethic never know.

He has all the room to grow and develop as a player here. Learn from a great staff and the limits are his to set. Welcome, young man!

Reactions: bluecoon1
Man I like this kid already. Great attitude. Will be pulling for him to shed the PWO status and be one of the next great UK linebackers.

Reactions: Girthang
I saw that picture. He looks like he has good weight. Looks strong. You can never have too many quality walk ons.

All I can say is:
more-power-home-improvement.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT