ADVERTISEMENT

Work

Feb 12, 2013
Hope you guys have gotten more done at work than I have the last two weeks. It has been tough not to just keep hitting the refresh button. This is so much fun.

So happy to have a new Captain at the helm. I think the pressure just got to the last guy after the post Covid year results. He always coached tight in the tournament games. It showed on the players faces and demeanor as well.

I wish him success except when we play each other. No hard feelings for him. But, I had gotten to where I could not even watch a game live because I didn’t trust him to make the right adjustments and listening to him at halftime interviews was painful.

So refreshing to have a coach, who may not make the right decisions/adjustments all the time or get all the best players, but he is going live the highs and lows with us based on wins and losses, not JUST draft picks!

I might even be able to watch again! My love and enthusiasm for KY basketball has been renewed!!! Go Cats!!!

Well back to work for another minute or two before I hit the refresh button again🤣🤣🤣.

Hope you guys have gotten more done at work than I have the last two weeks. It has been tough not to just keep hitting the refresh button. This is so much fun.

So happy to have a new Captain at the helm. I think the pressure just got to the last guy after the post Covid year results. He always coached tight in the tournament games. It showed on the players faces and demeanor as well.

I wish him success except when we play each other. No hard feelings for him. But, I had gotten to where I could not even watch a game live because I didn’t trust him to make the right adjustments and listening to him at halftime interviews was painful.

So refreshing to have a coach, who may not make the right decisions/adjustments all the time or get all the best players, but he is going live the highs and lows with us based on wins and losses, not JUST draft picks!

I might even be able to watch again! My love and enthusiasm for KY basketball has been renewed!!! Go Cats!!!

Well back to work for another minute or two before I hit the refresh button again🤣🤣🤣.
You're being watched! 🤣

Yeah I did a lot more work when I thought Cal was here to stay. Now, not so much. But winning a natty this year will make up for me getting fired. 😁
Well, he knows the assignment and I don’t think it will be because he didn’t play a player because he was worried about his draft stock or because he was promised a starting position!

Reactions: KFuqua

I feel the exact same. The fun times are back.

Reactions: KFuqua
I own my own business and work from home. So, with no boss (other than the wife), it's hard to stay focused.

We need to get this thing wrapped up quick, so I can get back to the grind.
She’s the most important of all bosses anyway……😂

I have the flexibility at work I stay on my phone a lot trying to get the latest update…..UK BASKETBALL IS MY DRUG….😂😂😂

8oen6f.jpg

Find myself checking in much more often again with renewed excitement, just like the OP said.

I'm a season ticket holder who was losing enthusiasm for going to games at Rupp the past several years and was really contemplating giving them up. Now I'm excited for the season to start again and can't wait to see our new staff and team begin to develop. Thank you, Coach Pope!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT