ADVERTISEMENT

Women’s Possibity

russell-westbrook-yawn.gif

I guess if they can land her and the VaTech transfer, it'd be something to keep an eye on. Any new positive energy for the women's team would be a nice change.
Both the big high school recruits in the state (top 10 nationally) are juniors, so it gives him time to make up some ground. If he could pull a miracle off and land both of them, look out.

Reactions: JASUN74
Really rooting for Ciara Byars! GRC is a great public institution in Winchester and she’s a fine player and great person.

I believe she’ll be at UK too, but Cincinnati is a real possibility.

Reactions: kywildcat41086
Both the big high school recruits in the state (top 10 nationally) are juniors, so it gives him time to make up some ground. If he could pull a miracle off and land both of them, look out.
I would definitely like to land a couple of those. It's not often the state has such a good crop of top talent in any sport. Kids don't always go to the school they grow up cheering for, but I always thought Johnson was a lock for U of L because she grew up a U of L fan. Perhaps she will be one of those that doesn't follow her heart.

Noticed a star player from Va Tech has entered the portal. Coming to play for Brooks at UK?
It said that Amoore clicked the 'do not contact' button on her portal. Does not feel like being bugged all the time. Looks like a complete offensive player averaging about 19 points and a bunch of assists.

Most believe she will be at Kentucky
If so it’s an exciting time for WBB
I wouldn’t be surprised if they’re in an Elite 8 next yr if so.

BBN needs to show support

Now big 6-5 Clara Strack has entered the portal with a 'no contact' order! Speculation she could very well be heading to UK. When their #1 five went down she played great scoring, rebounding and blocking shots. Think she was a top 100 player from New York out of high school.
She would give us some height that we have seriously lacked. GO CATS!!

Now big 6-5 Clara Strack has entered the portal with a 'no contact' order! Speculation she could very well be heading to UK. When their #1 five went down she played great scoring, rebounding and blocking shots. Think she was a top 100 player from New York out of high school.
I posted this last night, but some moderator deleted the post and banned me. Thank you for getting it back out there.

Saw this article posted today. Brooks received the 4th most votes in an anonymous poll for what coach players would most want to play for. I have a feeling he is going to kill it here!

https://www.si.com/college/2024/04/03/lsu-kim-mulkey-players-opinion-anonymous-poll
Did not know he is THAT popular. Will be fun getting a higher level of recruits every year. Also, not a lot of giants to go around so impressive that he had not one but two of the best at the same time with a 6-6 and a 6-5, not to mention a 6-7 coming in this year.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT