ADVERTISEMENT

WLEX Gals

0a45ce26-7a25-4e78-98a3-61dbb02ad7d0.png
who dat?

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
She's been through some hard times somewhere in her past. Oh, she's better now, but somewhere she hit a rocky patch and maybe got slapped around a some. You can see just beneath the makeup she's a little gritty. A couple hard miles on her before she got all prettied up. She's streetwise. Knows all the angles and right now you can bet she knows she's got it good, so she's hoping Bobby doesn't come back and screw it all up for her.

You can learn a lot if you know how to look at a picture. She's got cheap makeup on but the dress is expensive. A man will buy a girl a dress but not her makeup. So she's got herself a sugar daddy. Probably set her up in a nice apartment down by the water. The hard times on her are probably from a kid. A little girl I'm guessing because she still looks soft around the edges of her eyes... but the kid is not from the sugar daddy. The girl is from Bobby, and, well, Bobby ain't no good.

Last edited:
Olivia Calfee of WYMT
images
I had to google her and her LinkedIn is interesting.

Athletic Recruiter​

University of Tennessee, Knoxville

Aug 2018 - Aug 20224 years 1 month
Knoxville, Tennessee, United States
I work closely with recruiting for the University of Tennessee football team. I host future prospects and make sure their time on campus is awesome.

Athletic Recruiter​

I work closely with recruiting for the University of Tennessee football team. I host future prospects and make sure their time on campus is awesome.
Wish I would’ve taken some recruiting visits to UT. It doesn’t surprise me though with that bunch of derelicts in Knoxville that they basically pimp out their girls.

Athletic Recruiter​

That's a pretty incredible find knowing what all later came out. Who's to say if she was one involved but iirc people similarly situated were definitely involved.

Either way what an odd thing to have on LinkedIn especially given the public knowledge of that program

Reactions: Rebelfreedomeagle
Did you see where she’s going? I don’t want to ruin the surprise.
LOL - I had to look it up. It's funny; after I had typed in the search terms and hit Enter, it hit me. I knew before it even came up.
It's a match made in Heaven. Good old FCPS.

A couple of things stood out to me from the article about her resignation from Channel 18 and her new job with FCPS:

Talking about the 2003 Ice Storm, she noted that she was at the station and reporting for 7 straight hours; describing it as "physically exhausting" - That's not a typo. She had to work SEVEN HOURS IN A ROW. That caliber of work ethic is undoubtedly one of the things that brought her to the attention of FCPS.

I was curious about what a Chief Public Engagement Officer is/what it does. I looked at the job description that was included on the FCPS website. It appears to be a mix of event coordinator (party planner) and marketing consulting for the district and schools (developing newsletters, press releases. IOW, finding creative ways to make things like underperforming, mediocrity, atrocious return on investment etc. sound more palatable/ambiguous.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT