Votes: 5 1.4%
  • Alex Montgomery

Votes: 6 1.7%
  • Jeff Badet

Votes: 42 11.7%
  • CJ Conrad

Votes: 23 6.4%

• Total voters
Timmons will likely have the most receptions. But will he have the most yds or TD's?

based on his outstanding Spring that had the coaches bragging on him Garrett Johnson

but not by much, we should have quite a few with high reception totals for the season

I went with Garrett Johnson . I could see it being Timmons or Badet too. But Johnson showed flashes f greatness last season (se Florida game) and had a solid spring.

I agree with JHB4UK. We could have 3-5 receivers with huge reception totals this season.

If I had to guess I would go with Garrett becasue IMO he's the most reliable receiver we have right now now that Blue is gone. But in reality the ball is going to be spread around so much this year that it really doesn't matter who get's the most receptions.

I'm going with Garrett Johnson. Stoops has said that he was the most prolific in spring. Also to me he looked like the most natural receiver last year.

Not sure who picked Conrad, but if he ends up like Nick O'Leary, I'll be content.

I don't know, I just hope UK's receivers will be allowed to push off, hold, and pull down DBs the way we see so many other receivers do.

Timmons will if healthy, factoring in the screen game. We've never had this much quality depth at WR... I love it!

For this poll I chose Timmons but it could probably any out of 3-4 guys. I'd like to see more passes to Herrick he did not have very many last season but he is a hard runner and hard tackle.

My vote GJ and a close second would be Conrad.

Forget the poll, just a guessing contest, too many candidates that could emerge and win this contest.

And that is the good news.

I voted Timmons and just thought, a couple of years ago it looked like Cunningham(from the spring game play) might be the #1reciever!! My goodness what an upgrade in talent, now lets go win some games!

Reactions: Brock28
ADVERTISEMENT