ADVERTISEMENT

Who will be the next Yahtzee(s)

screwduke

Junior
Mar 23, 2015
Last week when I posted this we ended up with four big recruits so let's hope for similar luck lol. Any guesses as to who may be next? And is there any new info on Gray showing interest in UK? Would be amazing to pull him in.

Reactions: mattrudd
Last week when I posted this we ended up with four big recruits so let's hope for similar luck lol. Any guesses as to who may be next? And is there any new info on Gray showing interest in UK? Would be amazing to pull him in.

Gray is likely headed to Michigan. Him and his mother, who by all accounts is a very nice lady, she was very complimentary to UGA and the town of Athens. But one of her big concerns is the type of defense she wants her son to play in. She is concerned about him being able to reach his potential in a 3-4, she wants him to play in a 4-3. He also visited LSU and Bama during his swing down south. She said the choice would be his, but they would sit down together and list the plus and minus of each school. I understand her concern as the parent of a DL in a 3-4 which is designed to eat up OL and keep LB clean to make plays. Right now it looks like Michigan, tOSU and Bama are his top 3, Bama running a 3-4 probably puts them at 3, just a guess going by her interview, with 4-6 others trying to get those other 2 officials.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT