ADVERTISEMENT

Who plays first for UK Z or Bradshaw

Which player is the first to play in a UK game?

• Total voters
When did bradshaws timeline get pushed back from the Marshall game

I will say, this only came from speculation from Matt Jones, nothing official that was ever put out there, and Matt Jones has zero scoop with the program.

I am thinking the timeline was NEVER going to be the Marshall game, but who knows, we will see!

If I hear that he doesn't practice again on Tuesday/Wednesday with the team game prep, we'll know for sure.

I will say, this only came from speculation from Matt Jones, nothing official that was ever put out there, and Matt Jones has zero scoop with the program.

I am thinking the timeline was NEVER going to be the Marshall game, but who knows, we will see!

If I hear that he doesn't practice again on Tuesday/Wednesday with the team game prep, we'll know for sure.
Marshall would be the perfect game for Bradshaw to come back and get some mins in

Reactions: Fox2monk
I doubt the NCAA gets Z cleared this week since it's a holiday week and they will be closed for 2 days. However, if there is any substance to the Bradshaw rumors about playing against Marhsall, then it seems he would be the first to play. Though, I remain skeptical of the Bradshaw timeline.

Reactions: GoBIG BLUE
Who on earth is saying this? That shouldn't be the case- the NCAA doesn't require specific exams anymore, schools usually do but not the NCAA.
Unless you are Kentucky. Some youtube channels are saying it, sideline plugs I think is the name of on of the channels. All speculation but wouldn’t doubt it happening.

Unless you are Kentucky. Some youtube channels are saying it, sideline plugs I think is the name of on of the channels. All speculation but wouldn’t doubt it happening.
Did you check the date of when the video was posted, that was said back in August

Who on earth is saying this? That shouldn't be the case- the NCAA doesn't require specific exams anymore, schools usually do but not the NCAA.
A random guy dmed me for some reason yesterday and said the holdup is Kentucky didn’t do everything they were suppose to do to get Ivisic eligible and cut some corners. He had 25 followers so I don’t believe it all

Last edited:
I'm gonna hold out hope that the Bradhsaw playing vs Marhsall thing wans't a bunch of hot air. I'll go Bradshaw.

A random guy dmed me for some reason yesterday and said the holdup is Kentucky didn’t do everything they were suppose to do to get Ivisic eligible and cut some corners. He had 25 followers do I don’t believe it all
I heard similar...left hand at UK didn't know what the right hand at UK was doing and it caused avoidable confusion...plus the NCAA is only too happy to drag their feet as long as possible...they're not about to do us any favors.

Hearing that he had a great personal workout is telling me he’s in the final stages before full contact practice. Depending on how that goes his first game could be in a week or 2.

Reactions: Jmeeks54thebest
Did you check the date of when the video was posted, that was said back in August
Gawdamn man making me look at my video history. It says 4 hrs ago on sideline plugs. I know how to see when youtube videos were posted, it might be a problem for you but it’s sorta easy just look below the title.

Here

Im hearing no Z until he leaves only one golf tee in the wooden triangle hole game at Cracker Barrel.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Zissou87
Gawdamn man making me look at my video history. It says 4 hrs ago on sideline plugs. I know how to see when youtube videos were posted, it might be a problem for you but it’s sorta easy just look below the title.

Here
Just making sure, I know how to check as well, it’s fairly easy. Listening to the video the guy is just saying stuff he read of Twitter like the rest of us. I don’t think the ncaa would make him take another test that is a university thing

Reactions: dl51344
The first sentence had some troll aspects to it, but then I realized who you were
Admissions screwed up a shit ton of kids paperwork over the summer do to a turnover in faculty...not saying that was what 100% what happened with Z, but my wife works for UK and she said "the cliques" at UK are likely to blame.

Evidently they've also have had a lot clerical issues due to a crappy software network coupled with incomplete staff work...she's been complaining about their network for years...timing out and losing reports. Their IT department sucks and have screwed her laptop and phone up multiple times.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT