ADVERTISEMENT

Which Teams Pose a Threat to Alabama's Lead for 4-Star DT Elisha Shaw?

AndyPopCat

Junior
Gold Member
Sep 24, 2002
Bluegrass, USA
twitter.com
Defensive tackle Elisha Shaw is an Alabama lean, but is it possible that Kentucky and new head coach Mark Stoops could challenge Nick Saban and his staff for the 4-star's commitment?

At least in the early going, Kentucky is making a good impression on the defensive tackle from Tucker, Ga.

Justin Rowland of Rivals.com reports that Shaw will take a visit to Kentucky:

Shaw is only now starting to learn about Kentucky, but Bradley Dale Peveto and his pitch have caught his attention already.

"I've talked to him like twice and he's just trying to get me down there," Shaw said. "I'm going to take a visit there."
According to Rowland, Shaw isn't sure if the visit will be official or unofficial, but he is planning on using all five official visits.

That said, Rowland does quote Shaw as saying that Alabama is his favorite: "Alabama is the leader.... They're just ahead (of other schools) by a little."

For Kentucky fans, Rowland's report presents a bit of good news, and then a whole lot of bad news....cont

http://m.bleacherreport.com/articles/1623994-which-teams-pose-a-threat-to-alabamas-lead-for-4-star-dt-elisha-shaw

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT