ADVERTISEMENT

Which Team Would Make You The Angriest To Lose To In The Tourney?

At this point I hope St Johns and Pitino put the nail in CCC’s coffin.
Admittedly, I had to chuckle as this would be poetic justice for Pitino. Cal wore his a$$ out at UofL but BOOM sends him packing from the tournament and may be career.

• Haha
Reactions: cathouse
No one wants to see UK in their bracket.

We will be a completely different team in one month.
I bet you said the same sh@t last year. And the year before that. Rinse and repeat.

Quite the contrary. I think coaches see the matchup with Calipari and know they can run a few key sets to earn enough garbage buckets to stay close or even pull ahead.

Cal does not strike fear into ANYONE except UK fans.

I bet you said the same sh@t last year. And the year before that. Rinse and repeat.

Quite the contrary. I think coaches see the matchup with Calipari and know they can run a few key sets to earn enough garbage buckets to stay close or even pull ahead.

Cal does not strike fear into ANYONE except UK fans.
He said it because Cal has said it every year for the past 4 years and Cal will say it again this year IF we actually make it into the tournament this year. And that is a BIG IF at this point the way we are playing (losing) games.

Cal has his fans brainwashed with his little canned talking points to keep them hoping for something that will never happen.

Get ready to hear it again soon from Cal before bracket Sunday. And it will be repeated on here by a handful of posters.

What a jump from saying this was a 1 seed team. Let me guess, this team will be completely different once Reeves goes to the bench like you were promising would happen all off-season.
Of course noone wants to see us in March we got 1 seed tslent that will likely play at least a 1-3 seed in 2nd rd. Only "maybe" more talented team is UCONN. An of all team issues this year someone singling out Reeves is mind numbing

Are there seriously some people in here saying “if we even make the tournament”? Lol, of course we’re in, regardless of the 3 game losing streak

In all honesty, it’s all moot now (unless we make some rather drastic changes)

Most are accepting the fact that this squad isn’t the team we hoped they’d be. Whether it be defensive woes, lack of rebounding, coaching, etc.

Most seem to have lost nearly all faith that we can make a run. I hope to gawd I’m wrong but recent play & recent history isn’t on my side 🥺

Are there seriously some people in here saying “if we even make the tournament”? Lol, of course we’re in, regardless of the 3 game losing streak
But with our schedule and SEC tournament we could easily be a 10 or 11 loss team. That would shut us out.

But with our schedule and SEC tournament we could easily be a 10 or 11 loss team. That would shut us out.
Won’t matter. Metrics alone will keep us in. We’ve also built the perception that we can beat anyone on any night, or lose. The NCAA will force us in just for monetary reasons

If we make the tourney, whatever 2 teams we could face the first weekend. Or 3 teams if we get the play in game.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT