ADVERTISEMENT

When's the official announcement?

I'd prefer neither.

It is hard to have nostalgia for what you didn't care much for on the original go around.

That said, uniforms are not the biggest deal to me so if it makes everyone else happy to see such again then no skin off my nose.

Couldn't care less about uniforms, but damnit Pope please bring back THIS LOGO. This logo should be everywhere.

fbcd03_ebb691674cde4691b464b0d13b8b8bca~mv2.png

And get rid of this abomination that Mitch Barnhart thought was a good idea:

Kentucky-logo-2016-4.png

^^ That is the worst logo in Power 5 athletics at the moment. Just disgusting.

I don't understand why Nike wouldn't do retro uniforms like they do for the NBA. Fanbases would eat them up. Maybe someone in marketing that knows more than I do can answer as to why.

Reactions: St.PatterSoN-54-
I don't understand why Nike wouldn't do retro uniforms like they do for the NBA. Fanbases would eat them up. Maybe someone in marketing that knows more than I do can answer as to why.

I'd love it.

But being the person at Nike tasked with designing a UK uniform that appeals to everyone, including the players, sounds like one of the worst jobs to have. No thanks.

Couldn't care less about uniforms, but damnit Pope please bring back THIS LOGO. This logo should be everywhere.

Kentucky-logo-2016-4.png

Why does the ugly one remind me of Washington Huskies?

Kentucky-logo-2016-4.png

Make that ish a different color and it looks like something you'd expect to see from a Kansas State or Ohio University....

Reactions: Fox2monk

Kentucky-logo-2016-4.png

Looks like a lit up Scar in Lion King

Coaches don't decide the logo's\uniforms. We are a Nike school and contractually wear the designs they submit.

They (Nike) may present a few options to the athletic dept as a whole, but the coaches aren't involved in those decisions.

I just don't understand the fixation on the past.

Throwbacks are ok for occasional use, but I would guess that 18, 19 & 20 year olds don't want to wear uniforms that look old and outdated.

Penis tongue Cat was the absolute worst....

Reactions: WebCatKy
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT