ADVERTISEMENT

When is the last time…

J-Ryan

Sophomore
Gold Member
Apr 18, 2020
We won on a buzzer beater? I’m talking ball in the air when the horn sounds. I know Aaron Harrison had some late ones in 2014. Not sure if they were actual buzzer beaters tho. Anyway, I’d LOVE the satisfaction of one sometime lol

We won on a buzzer beater? I’m talking ball in the air when the horn sounds. I know Aaron Harrison had some late ones in 2014. Not sure if they were actual buzzer beaters tho. Anyway, I’d LOVE the satisfaction of one sometime lol
Really good question. Just thinking back:

1980 Macy’s last second shot won SEC title at LSU

1984 Kenny Walker’s shot bounced in vs Auburn as UK won the SECT title

A few more:

1987-88 season Jenkins tip-in beats UL

1993-94 Brassow’s tip in beats Arizona

2004 Daniels’ beats MSU

Reactions: Cowtown Cat
Don’t forget Nazr’s shot at Vandy, off the dribble just trying to get it out of his hand before the buzzer. That was fantastic!

Last edited:
Reactions: Cowtown Cat
Cousins MSU SEC tourney? I realize the thread says the last time and these might not have even been buzzer beaters…..

Smoked a lot of OG back then so it’s all running together in my 30’s.
That tied the game, not for the win.

Reactions: OG_Kat96
Cousins MSU SEC tourney? I realize the thread says the last time and these might not have even been buzzer beaters…..

Smoked a lot of OG back then so it’s all running together in my 30’s.
Yes, sent that game to OT. Remember it well. I had been unceremoniously ejected from the Paradise Park the night before for getting into a beef with a UF fan, if I recall correctly. 😆

Yes, sent that game to OT. Remember it well. I had been unceremoniously ejected from the Paradise Park the night before for getting into a beef with a UF fan, if I recall correctly. 😆

You handled ur sht. They FA and they FO.

Reactions: Ugoff
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT