Mediocre Florida team
Medicare Florida Coach
10 suspended players
Third string quarterback
Amped up home crowd
13 point 4th quarter lead

And still can't get the job done.

Reactions: KailuaCat and UK90
Stoops is bringing in 35th ranked recruiting classes. Just give him time.

Best chance in forever and these fools can't do it.

Nothing, until Kentucky becomes the cash cow of the $EC East. Alabama and Florida will continue to get calls. It's rich when I hear Florida fans complain about refs. Florida could have had 4th and 93, and something crazy would have happened.

A coach who doesn't act like a p---y with a lead.

I'm all for running up the score; there is a game to win. Florida will lose to Kentucky in 2067 when they suspend 60 players from the roster, and even then, Kentucky will win 2-0.

Mediocre Florida team
Medicare Florida Coach
10 suspended players
Third string quarterback
Amped up home crowd
13 point 4th quarter lead

And still can't get the job done.

Perfectly said. We could not possibly have had more favorable cards dealt for us to finally do this time, it was like the dream scenario we needed for us to finally beat Florida.

...and then we STILL blew it in the end.

Reactions: SeminoleJM
$EC won't allow it - we're Florida's bitch along with Candy and USC Jr.

Don't forget Tennessee and Georgia. Only Mizzou can beat them, but now that they are no longer new to the conference, they will never beat Florida again.

Best chance in forever and these fools can't do it.
I hate to say it - but the answer is Neal Brown as head coach. You have to have a coach who is willing to play until the clock has ended - not one who will become conservative with 1.5 quarters to go. Even the TV announcers started talking about UK trying to run out the clock with about 5 minutes to go in the 3rd quarter - that is VERY telling!

Go Big Blue!

The streak will end when you stop talking about it and everyone least expects it.

When you spend all week building up to what you think is your "coronation" as the SEC elite, you blow it like you did tonight. All this "coronation" would've gotten you was a 1-30 record in the last 31. Pretty freaking bad.

If the Gator offense can get their heads out of their behinds, the streak will last the better part of 5 decades. If not, then every other year it's up for grabs.

I think Clemson has lost something like 60 straight at Chapel Hill. They've never won there. Some teams just can't do it.

hell-freezes-over_fb_2351739.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT