ADVERTISEMENT

What other former Cats have kids (who are basketball players 🤣)?

HagginHall1999

All-American
Oct 19, 2018
Reed's success has me wondering what other UK players from '90's and early '00's have kids that may be in recruiting talk in a few years?

I know Nazr's son was talked about briefly. Mashburn Jr is a 4 yr 1500 point scorer.

Doesn't Rondo have a kid that is supposed to be great?

Anyone else know of any players kids we should be looking out for as potential recruits in coming years?

Last edited:
The Kid Mero Showtime GIF by Desus & Mero

Reed's success has me wondering what other UK players from '90's and early '00's have kids that may be in recruiting talk in a few years?

I know Nazr's son was talked about briefly. Mashburn Jr is a 4 yr 1500 point scorer.

Anyone else know of any players kids we should be looking out for as potential recruits in coming years?
Never recruited Nazr’s son but would have been a nice 3-4 year player for UK. Maybe we pick him up in the transfer portal in a couple of years.

Reactions: HagginHall1999
I’m waiting on the athletic specimen that the offspring of Nick Richards and Leah Edmond.Would be destined to have great height and athleticism and surely would be a Cat

A little late now but I always thought about the possibilities of a kid by Rob Lock and Valerie Still/
When their son was around 4 years old doctors said he would be bigger than Shaq , but I think he only got to about 6’8 .

A little late now but I always thought about the possibilities of a kid by Rob Lock and Valerie Still/
I think he was in SI back in the day as a grade school kid to look out for. He ended up going to the Naval Academy, but don’t think he ever played.

Gonna need John Wall, Bledsoe, Boogie, AD, T Jones, Booker, yada yada yada all to get started on making legions of UK players.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT