ADVERTISEMENT

What is your dog's favorite treat?

Glenn's take

All-American
May 20, 2012
He gets 1 of each of these every day. My dog is weird. He begs for food and won't eat it when you give it to him because he's so picky. I don't think he likes pork chops for some reason. Twice in the last week he would turn down the turkey sticks until the string cheese was gone. He's a weirdo but I love him.
a0475444-6ca9-48b2-8b19-8937b949f325_1.f70be0c2500a8fb2880a20c330383511.jpeg

0007317047001_1_A1C1_0600.png

All of the dogs that I have owned had a different #1 favorite. However, greek yogurt was a close second for all of them.

Reactions: warrior-cat
My dogs pretty much love any treats more than their dog food (no matter the kind or brand). They especially love these.
Ml9oSju.jpg

I can give them one and come back in like 5 minutes and they are gone. They are harder treats and take major effort to break one in half but they eat it like they have a wood chipper in their mouths.

Now I have yet to find any treat my cats like. The ones we have tried are basically soft cat food pieces.

Mostly whatever is on my plate that I'm eating at the moment on their hind legs and paws on your lap begging for table food. One of my old dogs loved the pigs ear dog treats and would get defensive if you came close thinking someone was going to take it from him.

My dogs pretty much love any treats more than their dog food (no matter the kind or brand). They especially love these.
Ml9oSju.jpg

I can give them one and come back in like 5 minutes and they are gone. They are harder treats and take major effort to break one in half but they eat it like they have a wood chipper in their mouths.

Now I have yet to find any treat my cats like. The ones we have tried are basically soft cat food pieces.
This is what I give Richard every morning when I leave for work. You'd think it' be somthing to chew on for a while but she usually has it chewed up before I even leave. She also likes those little milk bones that are dipped in a peanut butter glaze. She will beg for any food but we try to limit giving in seeing as standard poodles are more prone to get upset stomachs with a change to diet.

Reactions: KyCatFan
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT