ADVERTISEMENT

What happened to "The Radar"

Originally posted by BigBlu_2002:
used to be chalk full of good recruiting info no it seems completely void of good info???

It's under the radar for now.
This post was edited on 1/26 3:29 PM by crownmewilma

I think there used to be a concious effort by the moderators to move the recruiting info to this forum. That was all fine and dandy until Cal got here, at which point every recruit put us on their list and the recruiting information couldn't possibly be contained to this specific forum.

I think posters care more that a lot of people read their thread and receive idiotic posts.

Originally posted by BigBlu_2002:

Originally posted by UKPhilly:
I think posters care more that a lot of people read their thread and receive idiotic posts.

huh?
What I tried to express is that there are not a lot of people reading and posting on the Radar so, rather than posting a recruiting thread on here, they post it on Rafters where they will get a lot more people reading it and, therefore, get a lot of stupid posts to their thread. I would like to see those that have any recruiting information post on here and not tell those "best ever," "I seen," and "Cal should" threaders we're here!

Recruiting was always a big deal, but it tended to get a lot more focus at certain times during the year. With Calipari here, and the level of recruiting he has brought with him, there is literally a recruiting story or related link or tidbit every day. It's just as much of a focus as the current team. Even if they tried, it would be impossible to move every possible related thread, topic or post regarding recruiting to this forum.

IMO, it's just better consolodate everything because it's bound to happen anyway.

The mods do a horrible job at moderating Rupp's rafters. People start tons of Noel, Shabazz, etc. threads in Rupp's Rafters when they should be on here.

Honestly as fast as threads move in Rupp having a Mod Move threads into here kind of needs to be done.

house of blue.....it's money.....
eek.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT