ADVERTISEMENT

What do we think this means?

He’s also got the biggest NIL and talent pool and best recruiter in the country. If you weren’t a complete moron you would realize that winning at A&M is not like winning at UK.

Jimbo fisher won a national title at fsu and couldn't win there lmao. You are a goober.

A&M fans get pissed if they don’t win 9-10 games every year, your calling the fans here dumbasses when all we wanted was to see Kentucky take a small step forward from what stoops has been
And that would be like Stoops winning 10 games a year there and getting pissed about not winning 12. That would be stupid, which is why you’re dumbasses. UK winning 7-8 games is like A&M winning 9-10.

• Wow
Reactions: catben
He’s also got the biggest NIL and talent pool and best recruiter in the country. If you weren’t a complete moron you would realize that winning at A&M is not like winning at UK.
Some coaches are meant to coach underrated guys and make them better as opposed to coaching studs up. Sort of like Tubby was. We may get to see if stoops can do it.

Reactions: CrimsonCats
And that would be like Stoops winning 10 games a year there and getting pissed about not winning 12. That would be stupid, which is why you’re dumbasses. UK winning 7-8 games is like A&M winning 9-10.
no it’s not the same thing but whatever man, you seem like you want to attack everybody tonight like it’s our fault

Yep. He no doubt has heard some fan discontent start. If he follows in Brother Bobs early retirement footsteps he may see this as a win win. Leave UK on a high note…..take a 5 year shot at AM to see if you can break through tk a playoff and if not then retire before getting fired
This is the most likely scenario if A&M is serious about hiring him. He would use this opportunity to win a National Title at a school that would DEFINITELY "Pony Up" the money needed for recruiting and NIL. Which in turn would be his last stop either way it ended up.

If this is the case, then bring on Jon Sumrall!!!!

Reactions: EliteBlue
Heard he flew to Texas for a 7pm interview tonight. Would be more than highly surprised if they actually hired him though. I think it's all hype covering for him. Rinse and repeat same bull crap every few years.
Pretty sure he didn't fly TM&A unless he has accepted the job.

A&M is not hiring a coach who has never had a team finish in the Top 15 nationally. Not gonna happen.

They will not be mad if he wins there bigger than that school has ever won before him. They’re not that stupid. Only the dumbasses here are that dumb.
I’ll let you tell me you told me so if he actually takes the job and does that, but winning bigger than they’ve ever won before means regular conference titles and contention for national titles at A&M, which is something a former NFL head coach and a former national champion both failed to do there in the past couple of decades. I just haven’t seen much evidence that Stoops is any drastic step up in coaching quality, and I doubt he’d win as big there as you seem to be assuming.

Reactions: Skyguyb27
I can't believe they might actually hire him. Please let this be true. We owe him 50+ million if he stays. Is Texas A&M our guardian angel?

I’ll let you tell me you told me so if he actually takes the job and does that, but winning bigger than they’ve ever won before means regular conference titles and contention for national titles at A&M, which is something a former NFL head coach and a former national champion both failed to do there in the past couple of decades. I just haven’t seen much evidence that Stoops is any drastic step up in coaching quality, and I doubt he’d win as big there as you seem to be assuming.
He's a better coach than we're going to get. You people are just dunces. UK is going to get a coach that's a coordinator or Head coach at Roast beef you and took a team that was 5-7 and turned them into a 9-3 team, which is what Stoops did here you moron.

He's a better coach than we're going to get. You people are just dunces. UK is going to get a coach that's a coordinator or Head coach at Roast beef you and took a team that was 5-7 and turned them into a 9-3 team, which is what Stoops did here you moron.
Marrow will be interim HC.

Except more than any coach we've ever had and 5 in a row vs Louisville and 3 in a row against Florida who we had just lost 30 straight against.
He’s slightly better Brooks, have fun getting on your knees and crying about losing that.

Stoops saw the writing on the wall. He did about as much as he can do here. and said so in so many words. And with that schedule getting tougher next year combined with his complaints about NIL and fan expectations, he probably thought now is the right time to move on.

That and a sh*t load of money from A&M.

Reactions: plumdog69
Can't believe you all want to get rid of Stoops, Marrow and the rest of the staff and think Barnhart is going to find a Kirby Smart out there.
Today's win was very nice. It doesn't undo the season of disappointment. Last 2-3 years have been meh.

Stoops did make UK better. But better is about it. Need someone to go further. If the Aggies want him, hope they get him.

Today's win was very nice. It doesn't undo the season of disappointment. Last 2-3 years have been meh.

Stoops did make UK better. But better is about it. Need someone to go further. If the Aggies want him, hope they get him.
You truly deserve a return to 2 win seasons. Time to just put you ignore. I have to thin all the whining down somehow.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT