ADVERTISEMENT

What change do you want MOST out of Cal?

Cal can just go away and never come back. At this point I don't even want to hear anything from him. He is a stupid basketball coach and I have hated ever moment that he has been the coach of Kentucky I didn't like him even when he was winning I so much wish UK could afford to fire him today.

Stop being an NBA agent and start being a coach that cares about winning games and tournaments.

Build a stellar roster that actually can be successful in this era of college basketball. It is evident that experienced, physical teams are now the way to achieving goals. Use the portal and fill in the gaps with specific needs that are not being addressed with freshmen. Less turnover every year!

Hire assistants that are valuable and eager to work their way up the coaching ladder. Stop hiring people with the sole purpose of “helping them out.” Get aggressive, young coaches who have something to prove.

Bring back the coach that roamed the sidelines in the early years. Start thinking about what is best for the UK bb program.

Would it be...

A. Utilize different defenses and don't be so predictable on offense.

B. Meritocracy. Promise NOTHING.

C. When someone asks you a question, either answer that question or say "we'll see" or something like that. No more tangents that make you look like you're hiding something.

D. Cut the screaming in half. Even the fans have Cal fatigue before halftime.
Change his UK employment status from "current" to "retired".

Reactions: KFuqua
This may be an oversimplification, but just win. Do I want a plethora of staff changes? Of course! Do I wanna see the player retention rate skyrocket and Cal utilize the portal? Yup! Do I wanna see an X and O and defensive coach brought in? No question! However, what I want more than anything is for UK to o win. For me, Cal has proven that winning is behind him. I hope I'm wrong, but I doubt I am. This coming season will be judged by the amount of winning that is done on the court, specifically in the post season.

Just leave - can’t stand looking at him - notice the guy never talks x&o’s it’s all Coach speak motivational crap
I honestly don’t know if he can coach defending pick & roll or draw up inbounds plays on his own

Reactions: KFuqua
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT